kgkg

Timeline after NVC accepted Civil and Financial Doc

11 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi All,

Thank you for so many useful information. NVC website just updated, stating all Civil and Financial Documents are accepted. The location is still at NVC. Can anyone correct me on my expected timeline below? 

1. NVC send documents to Guangzhou: several days

2. Guangzhou receive NVC documents: 1 week

3. Guangzhou send out P3 request letter: 3-4 weeks

4. Submit P3 and P4 Arrive: 1-2 weeks

4. Schedule interview and medical date: Should we be looking at a middle December interview date?

Thank you, all!

Kevin

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, 

Here is the update for this new electronic application system. Since it is a new process, so not many people may know the process.

I uploaded all my civic and financial documents to NVC website on August 29. I received an email on Oct 15 saying all my documents were accepted. Then on Oct 23, I received the email notifying me the appointment on Nov 26. There is no P3 or P4 in the process.

I log into the CGI website following instruction here https://www.ustraveldocs.com/cn/cn-iv-documentdelivery.asp and updated my delivery address. One question: How do I pay for the home delivery? 

I like this super efficient process. Thank you all for your help along the way. 

Timeline
On 10/27/2019 at 11:06 PM, kgkg said:

Hi everyone, 

Here is the update for this new electronic application system. Since it is a new process, so not many people may know the process.

I uploaded all my civic and financial documents to NVC website on August 29. I received an email on Oct 15 saying all my documents were accepted. Then on Oct 23, I received the email notifying me the appointment on Nov 26. There is no P3 or P4 in the process.

I log into the CGI website following instruction here https://www.ustraveldocs.com/cn/cn-iv-documentdelivery.asp and updated my delivery address. One question: How do I pay for the home delivery? 

I'm in the same situation - we got the DOCUMENTARILY QUALIFIED email today. Good to hear things should move quickly from here. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
On 10/27/2019 at 11:06 PM, kgkg said:

Hi everyone, 

Thanks for posting this!  I was wondering a rough time frame from documents accepted until notice of interview appointment

4 minutes ago, burritohut said:

Thanks for posting this!  I was wondering a rough time frame from documents accepted until notice of interview appointment

From uploading the documents to the acceptance of the documents, it is around 45 days. From the acceptance of the documents to notice of interview, it is around 8 days. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, kgkg said:

From uploading the documents to the acceptance of the documents, it is around 45 days. From the acceptance of the documents to notice of interview, it is around 8 days. 

Thanks!

Timeline

For whatever my stepdaughter's docs were approved 2 days after we submitted them. We got an interview notice about two weeks after the approval (middle of the month when, afaik, the embassy notifies NVC of open slots). The interview was scheduled 3 weeks (!!) from the notice date... We had to scramble to arrange my wife's flight, arrange child care for our one-year old here in the US, rearrange work schedules... with hardly any lead time. But it all worked out. 

Timeline
On 12/15/2019 at 9:12 PM, RamonGomez said:

For whatever my stepdaughter's docs were approved 2 days after we submitted them. We got an interview notice about two weeks after the approval (middle of the month when, afaik, the embassy notifies NVC of open slots). The interview was scheduled 3 weeks (!!) from the notice date... We had to scramble to arrange my wife's flight, arrange child care for our one-year old here in the US, rearrange work schedules... with hardly any lead time. But it all worked out. 

only 3 weeks!?!  That's crazy!!  

• 4 weeks later...
Timeline

We got approved! Flew back to Tianjin to wait for the immigration packet and to celebrate Spring Festival with her family. The timing was great!

Edited by burritohut

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.