Rumz05

Unable to Submit Civic Doc at NVC stage(f4)

5 posts in this topic

Hello, all
I having difficulty submitting civil documents. All documents have been uploaded as seen in attached screen but it is refusing to submit. Anyone had this issue before? The submit button just refuses to click. I have tried using different browsers. please assist as time is off the essence.   Visa Category is F4

1.JPG

2.JPG

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: France
Timeline

Did you scroll all the way down the list of required docs to make sure all of them are uploaded? ( Stupid question, I know but sometimes simple things are overlooked)..

If there’s not an issue than it must be a glitch on the NVC site. Log off your account, reboot your computer and try to submit again. 

Good luck!

13 hours ago, portorusa said:

Did you scroll all the way down the list of required docs to make sure all of them are uploaded? ( Stupid question, I know but sometimes simple things are overlooked)..

If there’s not an issue than it must be a glitch on the NVC site. Log off your account, reboot your computer and try to submit again. 

Good luck!

I believe I have identified the problem. You can only submit civic documents when all the applicants and derivatives(accompanying members) have been uploaded. But in our case, we have had to remove children (my sibling & I) that have aged out. But the removal is not immediate, its currently showing "under review" from NVC(as shown in the screen shot). Please anyone been down this road before? Anyone remove someone not accompanying? I want to know how long it would take to be effected. f4.

3.JPG

• 6 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.