tiara4450

when time to pay fees and send document

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

hello, everyone. i receive a email stating my petition is ready for interview but i have not got a email when to pay my fees are send in documents and i tried online to try to follow the process but it would not let me do anything. it goes back to summary page where there  is only stating about the ds 160 application. which i fill out already. but i am doing a k1 visa for my fiancee in ghana. and it does not give me a full summary page, about my case. i dont know how to schedule a interview  are if they schedule it for me.

Edited by tiara4450

Timeline

hi, i got a email stating my petition was ready for interview. but i have not yet got a email when to send in my fees and documents are do the ds261 or 260 yet. dont know whats going on. should i just wait for nvc to send instructions are try to set my interview. i applied  for a k1 visa for my fiancee in ghana.

Timeline

If it's from the Ghana US embassy, it means you need to get your passport to GT Bank, pay your fees and register online for your interview date. The fee is $265 which is translated as 1457.50 cedis.

Check here:

https://www.ustraveldocs.com/gh/gh-niv-visafeeinfo.asp

It is only then you can schedule your interview online using the website below:

https://ustraveldocs.com/gh/gh-niv-appointmentschedule.asp

After you schedule the interview all you have to do is prepare for your interview. 

You can also contact the Embassy at 

+233242426261, +233505885956, +233243283510, +233506592787 and +233546719469

US: +17035202573

To schedule your interview or enquire about your next line of action. 

Good luck!!!

Timeline

i was told in my letter that i would have to send my documents and pay my fees to nvc when they sent me a email to begin processing. but that email i receive came from nvc letting me know the petition were sent to ghana. but i have not heard anything else from them. and that they had a online payment method to use. to send documents and pay fees.

Edited by tiara4450

On 10/9/2019 at 6:12 PM, tiara4450 said:

hi, i got a email stating my petition was ready for interview. but i have not yet got a email when to send in my fees and documents are do the ds261 or 260 yet. dont know whats going on. should i just wait for nvc to send instructions are try to set my interview. i applied  for a k1 visa for my fiancee in ghana.

Hi, You should try to schedule your interview. We have the same NOA2 date. I scheduled mine back in August.

Timeline
On 10/11/2019 at 10:40 AM, Tish_Ghana said:

Hi, You should try to schedule your interview. We have the same NOA2 date. I scheduled mine back in August.

hi, i tried and it says no available appointment

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline
On 10/9/2019 at 7:52 PM, His&Hers123 said:

Was that from the Embassy in Ghana? The email you got I mean?

i wrote to the embassy and they said wait until i receive letter and here from them. i tried to set appointment but none is available

Timeline
On 10/13/2019 at 1:29 PM, tiara4450 said:

hi, i tried and it says no available appointment

Then you have to wait until there is available slot

but you have to keep checking

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.