alparker

my visa interview was approved but...

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hello vj friends.....

Please help me with this matter....I have interviewed June 6 and i heared that the consular told its okay and wait for my name to be called for the releasing....

Heres my questions guys... While waiting for my name to be called at the releasing place they me give me my other documents like pictures...and they give me the pink slip and told me to pay delbros for my visa delivery but aside from that the girl told me and give me a papers stating that they will need to have further review regarding my papers..i Im quiet confusing why i need the other paper stating that they need to have further review since there is no other requirement that should be check for me to submit on that paper. Please help me...

Why they need to have further review since i have complete papers?

Why i pay delbros?

Why they dont check anything for me to submit in case its lack of evidence for me to know?

What will i do?

How long am i going to wait till i get my visa?

PLEASE HELP ME..........MY VISA WAS APPROVED BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO ISSUE MY VISA.....Please help me....im getting too much stress with this matter

thanks.....GOd Bless!!!

lyn

You are not approved yet. They have decided to review or verify something. Once the review or verification is complete, they will approve and release your visa.

05/16/2005 I-129F Sent

05/28/2005 I-129F NOA1

06/21/2005 I-129F NOA2

07/18/2005 Consulate Received package from NVC

11/09/2005 Medical

11/16/2005 Interview APPROVED

12/05/2005 Visa received

12/07/2005 POE Minneapolis

12/17/2005 Wedding

12/20/2005 Applied for SSN

01/14/2005 SSN received in the mail

02/03/2006 AOS sent (Did not apply for EAD or AP)

02/09/2006 NOA

02/16/2006 Case status Online

05/01/2006 Biometrics Appt.

07/12/2006 AOS Interview APPROVED

07/24/2006 GC arrived

05/02/2007 Driver's License - Passed Road Test!

05/27/2008 Lifting of Conditions sent (TSC > VSC)

06/03/2008 Check Cleared

07/08/2008 INFOPASS (I-551 stamp)

07/08/2008 Driver's License renewed

04/20/2009 Lifting of Conditions approved

04/28/2009 Card received in the mail

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
hello vj friends.....

Please help me with this matter....I have interviewed June 6 and i heared that the consular told its okay and wait for my name to be called for the releasing....

Heres my questions guys... While waiting for my name to be called at the releasing place they me give me my other documents like pictures...and they give me the pink slip and told me to pay delbros for my visa delivery but aside from that the girl told me and give me a papers stating that they will need to have further review regarding my papers..i Im quiet confusing why i need the other paper stating that they need to have further review since there is no other requirement that should be check for me to submit on that paper. Please help me...

Why i pay delbros?

Why they dont check anything for me to submit in case its lack of evidence for me to know?

What will i do?

PLEASE HELP ME..........MY VISA WAS APPROVED BUT I DONT KNOW WHEN ARE THEY GOING TO ISSUE MY VISA.....Please help me....im getting too much stress with this matter

thanks.....GOd Bless!!!

lyn

You are on what is called Administrative Review (AR), basically a background/security check, you will have to wait it out, no way around it, as far as I know. Almost all male and some female applicants going thru the islamabad embassy (pakistan) have to endure this exact same thing for various periods of time.

Filed: Other Country: China
Timeline
You are not approved yet. They have decided to review or verify something. Once the review or verification is complete, they will approve and release your visa.

Yes, or they may notify you they want more information or there is a problem. You might want to think about what they might possibly be reviewing.

Facts are cheap...knowing how to use them is precious...
Understanding the big picture is priceless. Anonymous

Google Who is Pushbrk?

A Warning to Green Card Holders About Voting

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/606646-a-warning-to-green-card-holders-about-voting/

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Why i pay delbros?

What will i do?

hi lyn,

like what the others said..you're under AR - Administrative Review.

From the posted messages of other applicants, following are the commonly reasons of falling under Administrative Review.

1- Topographical error in personal information. Such as name on BC spelled differently as compared to the petition sent to USCIS.

2- Inconsistent personal information such as name specified in BC not the same with the name in passport.

3- Birth Certificate commonly issues like late registration.

4- Resemblance of the beneficiary’s name to other names of people as per NBI data base. (Note: NBI – National Bureau Investigation, Phils.)

5- Petitioner income is below125% of poverty guidelines. For military petitioner, the only requires 100% since being on service has more benefits.

Note: This income reason may sometime leads to outright denial but US Embassy gives chance to others to provide a co-sponsor.

But dont worry too much..the fact that they ask you to pay for delbros, means that theres a big chance that you're going to get your visa..Its just that you need to wait for sometime after they confirm your information.

Now, the waiting time varries depends on the type of its case.

regards,

alexandra

Dong & Dang

12/28/2007.....Sent Packet for AOS application

12/29/2007.....USCIS Chicago received our AOS Packet

01/22/2008.....Date of two NOA1 (I-797C) for I-765-EAD & I-131-Application for Travel Document

[Received in mail last 01/26/07]

01/24/2008.....USCIS Chicago encashed our checks

01/28/2008.....Received NOA1 for I-485 though notice, dated 01/22/2008

01/30/2008.....Received Biometrics schedule, Notice date 01/25/2008

02/15/2008.....Biometrics Schedule

02/20/2008.....Confirmation of receipt of RFE (source:USCIS case online update)

02/21/2008.....touched

03/03/2008.....Issued I-512L, Authorization for Parole of an Alien into the United States

03/06/2008.....Issued EAD Card (Employment Authorization)

04/23/2008.....Received Interview Schedule

06/11/2008.....Interview Schedule - Phoenix, AZ

06/14/2008.....Received Notice for the Approval of AOS Application

06/16/2008.....Received Green Card.

www.annie-thejourney.com

www.unforgettable-weddings.com

www.gorgeous-mommy.com

www.churvah.com

hello vj friends.....

Why i pay delbros?

What will i do?

thanks.....GOd Bless!!!

lyn

You are on what is called Administrative Review (AR), basically a background/security check, you will have to wait it out, no way around it, as far as I know. Almost all male and some female applicants going thru the islamabad embassy (pakistan) have to endure this exact same thing for various periods of time.

Yes, I agree. They will call you when the review is complete. It may take from few weeks to few months.

I-130 Timeline with USCIS:

It took 92 days for I-130 to get approved from the filing date

NVC Process of I-130:

It took 78 days to complete the NVC process

Interview Process at The U.S. Embassy

Interview took 223 days from the I-130 filing date. Immigrant Visa was issued right after the interview

You're on AR. But the good thing is you were asked to pay DELBROS, that means you will receive your visa after they complete their Background checks (and not outright denied). After their review if they think you ned to submit additional documents, you will be informed by USEM. Or if they are satisfied with your documents and their background checks, they will issue your visa. How long you will be on AR will depend on their investigations, as others took only about 2 weeks (NSO/CENOMAR checks) and others have to wait for months.

You can try to call USEM, look for Lorraine or Sandy at this number: +632-528-6300 local 5184. Better yet, asked you petitioner to call them as the USC is given better info about the case (unlike if the Pinoy/Pinay calls them). Good Luck!

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.