1,282 posts in this topic

55 minutes ago, Ravinder kaur said:

@Har123hi I want to know did u pay the green card fees or no

if yes how to do payment..,is it online??

one more thing it’s separate fees from the others fees

Hi, I believe the paper you get has the info and link to pay through USCIS. Payment would be online. The fees are separate to any other fee. This fee is to get ur green card mailed to you in us. 

17 minutes ago, Mak1234 said:
Hello, 

My wife had her interview yesterday in Montreal. We did not have the correct police check, and the officer asked to post the police check and passport once received to issue the visa. However, when I am checking DS-260 status, it shows as "Refused" (picture below). What does it mean? 

Thanks,

Untitled.png

It means it’s under administrative processing once they are done they will issue you visa if everything is ok for them. I came across through the same situation and finally my visa got approved. So don’t worry I know it’s very depressing so relax

23 minutes ago, Mak1234 said:
Hello, 

My wife had her interview yesterday in Montreal. We did not have the correct police check, and the officer asked to post the police check and passport once received to issue the visa. However, when I am checking DS-260 status, it shows as "Refused" (picture below). What does it mean? 

Thanks,

Untitled.png

Hi, can you elaborate what you meant by incorrect police check? Is it the case that you did not have an updated police certificate or that you are required to provide police certificate from more than two countries?

4 hours ago, Mak1234 said:
Hello, 

Thanks,

Untitled.png

On our visa tracker, it says your visa interview date is on 11/22/2022. Did you get a different interview date, Kindly let us know so that we can update it in the tracker.

Thanks

21 hours ago, Izax said:

Hi, can you elaborate what you meant by incorrect police check? Is it the case that you did not have an updated police certificate or that you are required to provide police certificate from more than two countries?

We had a Police Certificate that only used Name for search, but we had to have the one with fingerprint 

21 hours ago, Ravinder kaur said:

It means it’s under administrative processing once they are done they will issue you visa if everything is ok for them. I came across through the same situation and finally my visa got approved. So don’t worry I know it’s very depressing so relax

Thank You! The whole process is so stressful. 

17 hours ago, ks7608 said:

On our visa tracker, it says your visa interview date is on 11/22/2022. Did you get a different interview date, Kindly let us know so that we can update it in the tracker.

Thanks

Our interview was 11/17/2022 from beginning (not 11/22)

Priority date 04/21/2021 

DQ 09/15/2021

Edited by Mak1234

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.