Denn

When will I get an interview date

80 posts in this topic

On 10/3/2019 at 5:11 PM, Chick said:

Waiting  here also.😰 from Jamaica.

CC date 9/16.

Anyone on this forum   is from Jamaica?

No, this is for the Dominican Republic. If you click on the portals tab and select your country you will see specific information for them. Best of luck!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 10/3/2019 at 4:11 PM, Chick said:

Waiting  here also.😰 from Jamaica.

CC date 9/16.

Anyone on this forum   is from Jamaica?

you will get it soon my cc was august 19,2019 and i get a interview date for october.

😔 looks like we won’t get our interview then for a while, our cc is 9/20. I don’t know why this process has taken so long for us. We started all the paperwork August last year. A couple people we know got there residency within 6-8 months and we’re still waiting🤦‍♂️

I’m not sure why it has been taking forever! I called the NVC 3 weeks ago and was told I was next in line for interview so I’m not sure what’s going on . My priority date for F2B has passed

4 hours ago, suarezj519 said:

Seeing as the last round interviews for cr1/ir1 were set around 3rd week of September for cases complete May through mid July. Hopefully that means next week we'll see july/August set for Nov/Dec interviews 🙏 although my wife's case was completed 9/11 😔 so I still have some waiting to do Im sure. 

I hope it speeds up and you dont have to wait that long!

Yeah, the worst part is that we get no answers whatsoever of what is going on. I've known for the longest time it's always been case complete and interview letter a week or two later. They can't possibly do that many interviews per day that they're backlogged in Santo Domingo? There's only so much of the population that applies for visas there. 

5 hours ago, Davidh9054 said:

😔 looks like we won’t get our interview then for a while, our cc is 9/20. I don’t know why this process has taken so long for us. We started all the paperwork August last year. A couple people we know got there residency within 6-8 months and we’re still waiting🤦‍♂️

August of last year ?? What category ? Thats way too long

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.