Denn

When will I get an interview date

80 posts in this topic

I am from Dominican Republic and I’ve been waiting 2 months for an interview and still nothing. 

Is anyone else experiencing this. 

My case is still in NVC. I was told I would get an interview date in 60 days and it’s pases 60 days and still nothing. 

Should I be worried? Should I call the NVC?

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 3:43 PM, Denn said:

I am from Dominican Republic and I’ve been waiting 2 months for an interview and still nothing. 

My case is still in NVC. I was told I would get an interview date in 60 days and it’s pases 60 days and still nothing. 

Same here! Apparently the process is a little more delayed. If you go on the NVC website it says a minimum of three months but they can’t predict when we get the interview. I have only seen people with the K-1 getting interviews so far. Hopefully we hear something soon! Please keep us posted.

Best of luck!

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 3:43 PM, Denn said:

Any updates? Did you get your IL yet?

14 hours ago, Denn said:

No not yet . Hopefully next week!

Did you get yours?

Nothing yet :( my CC date is July 31. Hopefully I will hear something soon !

Mine was July 25th. Don’t worry we are up next. What I was told by the NVC that I’m up next for interview. What I’ve seen all the June cc date have appointments . Since we are July I’m pretty sure next they are giving out interviews to us 

Thats good news! Hopefully early next month we will hear something. Let me know when you get yours!

Its the date you received the notification from the NVC when your documents have been accepted and was waiting for an interview to be scheduled. What was your date?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.