Patrickjeanmarie

I751 Been waiting 2 years now for my GC

3 posts in this topic

So I don't know if this is common but I keep getting a stamp on my passport extending my stay one year each time until I get my Green Card... It just expired again and it looks like you can't make appointments with USCIS offices like before?? I have 2 stamps and need a third one. I havent had any letter asking me to take any action and each time I ve talked to a person at the USCIS office or on the phone , they told me I d get it in the next few months... Did I forget to do something? Are they clueless when I ask them if I have to do something and they say 'no, just wait' . I even started getting regular emails every other week saying the same thing over and over: 

We are still reviewing your case and there are no updates at this time

We will notify you when your case status changes. We last took action on your case on December 14, 2018

19 minutes ago, Patrickjeanmarie said:

you can't make appointments with USCIS offices like before?? I have 2 stamps and need a third one.

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-uscis-office/field-offices/north-carolina-charlotte-field-office

"If you need help with document services (such as passport stamps and advance parole) or have an emergency, call the USCIS Contact Center at 800-375-5283."

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

You should submit an out of normal processing time request.  

I-130

May 14, 2016: Sent I-130 Package to Chicago Lockbox

Oct 21, 2016: NOA2 Notice by App (LIN)

NVC

Nov 8, 2016: NVC Received

Nov 16, 2016: Case Number Assigned

Nov 18, 2016: DS-261 submitted and AOS fee paid

Dec 5, 2016: NVC Scan Date

Dec 6, 2016: NVC 3 N/A and Case Complete on Phone [1 day later!]

Dec 13, 2016: NVC CC e-mail

Jan 23, 2017: Interview...Approved!

Removing Conditions

Nov 2, 2018: Sent I-751 to Arizona Lockbox 

March 3, 2020: Approved by CSC

N-400

Feb 2, 2020: File N-400 online

Feb 25, 2020: Biometrics

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.