Jump to content
Gaiden79

CRBA Changed to 3 passport photos after i filed?

5 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi all, 

 

I just recently mailed my CRBA paperwork to the US Embassy in Manila and received appointment for Sept 10. 

 

Anyways on the checklist they had sometime in August the requirement was 2 passport photos each for parents(April 2018 checklist).

 

Now AFTER i mailed paperwork to Embassy in late August they updated their checklist to an August 2019 version stating 3 passport photos requirement now. I am the US Citizen father and only sent 2 passport photos but my wife and child will have 3 because they can get easily in Philippines. 

 

Will this be a problem you think? I hope they give me some slack because they changed the requirements after i applied. Now there is no way i can mail an extra passport photo on time before the appointment. Thank you! 


Married: 9/27/2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gaiden79 said:

Hi all, 

 

I just recently mailed my CRBA paperwork to the US Embassy in Manila and received appointment for Sept 10. 

 

Anyways on the checklist they had sometime in August the requirement was 2 passport photos each for parents(April 2018 checklist).

 

Now AFTER i mailed paperwork to Embassy in late August they updated their checklist to an August 2019 version stating 3 passport photos requirement now. I am the US Citizen father and only sent 2 passport photos but my wife and child will have 3 because they can get easily in Philippines. 

 

Will this be a problem you think? I hope they give me some slack because they changed the requirements after i applied. Now there is no way i can mail an extra passport photo on time before the appointment. Thank you! 

You can get it there if you want.  Simply  get an image of the photo,  email it and get it printed locally. No need to rely on the postal or express delivery service 


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, payxibka said:

You can get it there if you want.  Simply  get an image of the photo,  email it and get it printed locally. No need to rely on the postal or express delivery service 

Interesting idea. My wife already has my 2 passport photos in hand. Do you think it's possible for her to duplicate 1 of them there in the Philippines to be an exact copy that will satisfy the embassy? 


Married: 9/27/2017

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gaiden79 said:

Interesting idea. My wife already has my 2 passport photos in hand. Do you think it's possible for her to duplicate 1 of them there in the Philippines to be an exact copy that will satisfy the embassy? 

If she can get a good scan .  Otherwise send her a new image and she gets 3 printed 

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...