VikingMamma

USCIS Online Case Status disappeared?

3 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Iceland
Timeline

Hi Everyone,
My husband was approved for the oath ceremony last month following his citizenship interview. They told us it would take up to 2 months for him to receive the letter, and we're still within that time frame. However, as of Monday, I can no longer pull up his case status online. When I enter in the receipt number, we only see the image of "my" with the scrolling lines and no updates. Does USCIS close out online case status once they issue an oath letter, is this a bug, or should we be concerned? 

Thanks!

Alissa (USC) married to Orri (Iceland)
Married 12-30-2011
Currently waiting in Iceland for visa approval
06/13/2012: I-130 filed
06/15/2012: USPS Confirms Delivery
06/20/2012: G1145 Email Received
06/18/2012: NOA1 Date
08/21/2012: NOA2 - Approved
09/14/2012: AOS Invoice Date
10/05/2012: AOS Marked as PAID
10/17/2012: IV Invoice Date
02/12/2013: IV Bill marked as PAID
02/13/2013: AOS Package Sent

02/28/2013: AOS Package Accepted
02/13/2013: IV Package Sent
03/06/2013: IV Package Accepted
03/06/2013: Case Completed

03/14/2013: Consulate Received Case
03/07/2013: Interview Scheduled
03/08/2013: Medical Examination
04/10/2013: Interview, Reykjavík Embassy - APPROVED!
04/13/2013: Visa Received

04/27/2013 - Immigrant Visa Fee paid
05/02/2013: POE- Denver
XX/XX/2013: Welcome Letter Received
XX/XX/2013: Green Card Received
Petition Approval Time: 68 Days
Time between USCIS and NVC: 25 Days
Total Start-to-Finish Time: 322 days

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline
34 minutes ago, VikingMamma said:

Hi Everyone,
My husband was approved for the oath ceremony last month following his citizenship interview. They told us it would take up to 2 months for him to receive the letter, and we're still within that time frame. However, as of Monday, I can no longer pull up his case status online. When I enter in the receipt number, we only see the image of "my" with the scrolling lines and no updates. Does USCIS close out online case status once they issue an oath letter, is this a bug, or should we be concerned? 

Thanks!

Maybe it is a system bug. Try it again on Monday afternoon and if it is still not working you can try to call USCIS next morning (to get to an agent faster) You also can try this page https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
1 hour ago, VikingMamma said:

Hi Everyone,

Thanks!

It’s just a glitch. Open your browser in private mode - it helped. 

N400

07/31/2018 - Filed in San Francisco

08/20/2018 - Biometrics

5/13/2019 - Change of address request - Washington DC

5/15/2019 - Interview Scheduled for 06/20/2019

5/15/2019 - sent out a request to reschedule the interview

5/23/2019 - interview rescheduled to 06/26/2019

6/13/2019 - interview rescheduled to 07/13/2019

7/13/2019 - interview. Approved the same day, online status changed.

08/27/2019 - oath ceremony scheduled @ Alexandria court (name change) for 09/26/2019

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.