Jump to content
KamiPalmersQueen

Petitioner Interview Request

9 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

My husband did his interview yesterday in Kingston, JA. its temporary denied until they receive his medical and also I need to go there and do an interview with him as well. My question is how do I schedule the interview? Do I just send an email to the address they provided letting them know they day I can come? or is there an actual site where I can choose the date?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KamiPalmersQueen said:

My husband did his interview yesterday in Kingston, JA. its temporary denied until they receive his medical and also I need to go there and do an interview with him as well. My question is how do I schedule the interview? Do I just send an email to the address they provided letting them know they day I can come? or is there an actual site where I can choose the date?

Send the email with the date that you’ll be available and they’ll respond with the time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yes they did the same to me. I told them (by email) when I was traveling and they sent me a date during that time.  Good luck! I feel like once they saw me there they were good. We were approved and in and out of the embassy in 1 hour

Edited by Jenny17655

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, Jenny17655 said:

Yes they did the same to me. I told them (by email) when I was traveling and they sent me a date during that time.  Good luck! I feel like once they saw me there they were good. We were approved and in and out of the embassy in 1 hour

Thank you! They emailed me back but I may have messed up when I gave them a range of dates because they Day they chose is not gonna work😞 if I email them back requesting another day will that be a problem you think?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, KamiPalmersQueen said:

Thank you! They emailed me back but I may have messed up when I gave them a range of dates because they Day they chose is not gonna work😞 if I email them back requesting another day will that be a problem you think?

It shouldn't be a problem.  They were very good at answering and accommodating 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎8‎/‎28‎/‎2019 at 6:16 PM, KamiPalmersQueen said:

My husband did his interview yesterday in Kingston, JA. its temporary denied until they receive his medical and also I need to go there and do an interview with him as well. My question is how do I schedule the interview? Do I just send an email to the address they provided letting them know they day I can come? or is there an actual site where I can choose the date?

good morning why you have to do a interview, I thought your husband would attend it by himself I ask because my husband waiting on his interview date and I was hoping I didn't have to go.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, kedked said:

good morning why you have to do a interview, I thought your husband would attend it by himself I ask because my husband waiting on his interview date and I was hoping I didn't have to go.

Good morning they are requesting me there because they need addition proof of our relationship. My husband didn’t take the photos in there so I’m going to assume that’s another reason why

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, KamiPalmersQueen said:

Good morning they are requesting me there because they need addition proof of our relationship. My husband didn’t take the photos in there so I’m going to assume that’s another reason why

ok I was just wondering if its something new, but I pray its a smooth process for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...