J2D

Ais after interview

12 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
16 minutes ago, J2D said:

Hey guys! I had my interview today and it all went fine, got the acceptance and that I was just wondering if it was normal that my ais still says appointment, it doesn't say administrative processing or accepted or anything. 

Yep, normal. It can go back and forth between things. 

21 minutes ago, J2D said:

Hey guys! I had my interview today and it all went fine, got the acceptance and that I was just wondering if it was normal that my ais still says appointment, it doesn't say administrative processing or accepted or anything. 

Congratulations! 🎉 🥳

Timeline
10 minutes ago, J2D said:

That's a relief, obviously I won't be fully happy until its in hand but I'm 99 percent there.

When it says ISSUED, then you know you are really approved. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, J2D said:

Queue me checking the site obsessively for the next week or two

It shouldn't take even a week to issue if all is going at a normal pace and you have no Security hiccups. You could have it in hand next Tuesday...if you're lucky.

6 minutes ago, Wuozopo said:

It shouldn't take even a week to issue if all is going at a normal pace and you have no Security hiccups. You could have it in hand next Tuesday...if you're lucky.

Aye, the woman who did the interview said it should be with me within a week, but in my head I've got that 10 working days they say on the website 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
20 hours ago, J2D said:

Congratulations! How long did you wait at the Embassy? I had my interview on Friday 23rd, interview was at 10am, they didn’t call me to the desk until 2:15pm! It was so incredibly busy! Then the interview itself took about 90 seconds! 

From Bristol UK to Colorado Springs, CO. Here's to adventure!

45 minutes ago, Jamdie said:

Congratulations! How long did you wait at the Embassy? I had my interview on Friday 23rd, interview was at 10am, they didn’t call me to the desk until 2:15pm! It was so incredibly busy! Then the interview itself took about 90 seconds! 

Mine wasn't THAT bad, I was waiting until about 1230, they only had one person doing the actual interviews and two processing documents so it was pretty slow. One guy did come to help her for a while but he left after doing a couple. I imagine they're busy in the office at this time of year. 

Changed to issued on the ceac status check today! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On 8/28/2019 at 6:52 PM, J2D said:

Mine wasn't THAT bad, I was waiting until about 1230, they only had one person doing the actual interviews and two processing documents so it was pretty slow. One guy did come to help her for a while but he left after doing a couple. I imagine they're busy in the office at this time of year. 

Changed to issued on the ceac status check today! 

Nice! Mine changed to Issued today, spent 24 hours in AP (am doing K1). 

Oh well, looks like we are going to the States then! 

From Bristol UK to Colorado Springs, CO. Here's to adventure!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.