Jump to content
Amir iqbal

Nvc is taking too much time in response ?

7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone , 

its been more then a month that i had resubmitted my passport biographic page after declaring invalid , i think nvc should have responded but still not ?? 

Any suggestions why its taking long or what should i do ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, Amir iqbal said:

 

When did you submitted the documents?

As of 26-AUG-2019 we are reviewing documents submitted to us on 19-JUL-2019. 

 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/collect-and-submit-forms-and-documents-to-the-nvc/step-6-submit-documents-to-the-nvc.html

Edited by JulianaSteve

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JulianaSteve said:

When did you submitted the documents?

Here in is link they say: . As of 26-AUG-2019 we are working on cases that were received from USCIS on 05-AUG-2019

 

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/the-immigrant-visa-process/after-petition-approved/begin-nat-visa-center.html

I had uploaded my documents in may , but they have considered my passport invalid on 24 july so i resubmitted that again , its been more then a month i didnt get any response.. what should i do now ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Amir iqbal said:

I had uploaded my documents in may , but they have considered my passport invalid on 24 july so i resubmitted that again , its been more then a month i didnt get any response.. what should i do now ??

Probably you can try to call the NVC but is hard to get some answers 😕 HopHope they approves your case soon. Good luck. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm in a similar boat. We got told on July 29th to resubmit my husband's passport because it was vertical and not horizontal. I did it the same day. We still haven't heard back. All other documents are approved. I called last week and they said to wait. Quoted the website about documents from before 7/15 being approved. Makes me so cranky as the other 70 pages got approved in 3.5 weeks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gonzolux said:

I'm in a similar boat. We got told on July 29th to resubmit my husband's passport because it was vertical and not horizontal. I did it the same day. We still haven't heard back. All other documents are approved. I called last week and they said to wait. Quoted the website about documents from before 7/15 being approved. Makes me so cranky as the other 70 pages got approved in 3.5 weeks. 

Yes exactly we are having the same situation, my all other documents have been accepted but not passport, because it was not on the right side up so I uploaded that again , and you said you contacted them and you were told to wait but whenever i try to call them they never get connected, it’s becoming so stressful because I don’t know what to do further :( 

and hey can you tell me that which page of passport you have submitted ?? 

Kindly keep me updated from your case

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Amir iqbal said:

Yes exactly we are having the same situation, my all other documents have been accepted but not passport, because it was not on the right side up so I uploaded that again , and you said you contacted them and you were told to wait but whenever i try to call them they never get connected, it’s becoming so stressful because I don’t know what to do further :( 

and hey can you tell me that which page of passport you have submitted ?? 

Kindly keep me updated from your case

To reach them, I recommend trying either 7 am Eastern time or 10 pm Eastern time. I hear the wait is shorter in the morning but I'm not good at waking up at early. The key to reaching a human is to call back a few times in a row, and you'll eventually get a message about waiting with options. Tonight, I had to call three times to get in the hold line.

 

As for the passport, we submitted the page with the picture. It's laid flat so the page opposite is included as well. They received a lot of documents recently so it slowed some some :( It's true though, if your document(s) were submitted after July 19th, you just have to wait until they get to your date! You are a probably in line for next week though! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...