Jump to content
K12

Colombia fiancé did you received the package 3/4?

7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hola colombianos y peticionarios! 

Ustedes recibieron el paquete 3/4 que es lo último para la entrevista? 

Si es así ustedes lo solicitaron, enviaron email preguntando o qué hicieron?

O aparecieron a la entrevista sin recibir el famoso paquete?

En mi caso no lo han enviado y eso ha obstruido la cita de la entrevista. 

Toda la información que nos puedan ofrecer sería vital, gracias! 

 

Hello Colombians and petitioners! Did you received the 3/4 package which is the last thing for the interview? If so, you requested it, did you send email asking or what did you do? Or just appear doing walk in without received the famous package?

In my case they have not sent it and that has obstructed the appointment of the interview.

All the information you can give us if vital, thanks! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need the answer to this too! we do not know how long we will wait for the packet. on the CEAC site it says our case is "ready". my fiance called the embassy and all they did was give her a link to the embassy website and no information on our case. please help :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know no one has responded to this but I have some news on my case. Today my fiance received a phone call from the embassy and they asked her for her email and that they would be sending the instructions to her. they told her it would be about 3 to 4 weeks. our case was created july 25th on CEAC and "ready" on august 8th on CEAC. Today is exactly 3 weeks from arriving at the embassy. so if they take another 3 or 4 weeks. im looking at a total of 6 to 7 weeks from arriving at the embassy to receiving the packet of instructions. i hope this helps others!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/29/2019 at 8:20 PM, emefcue said:

I know no one has responded to this but I have some news on my case. Today my fiance received a phone call from the embassy and they asked her for her email and that they would be sending the instructions to her. they told her it would be about 3 to 4 weeks. our case was created july 25th on CEAC and "ready" on august 8th on CEAC. Today is exactly 3 weeks from arriving at the embassy. so if they take another 3 or 4 weeks. im looking at a total of 6 to 7 weeks from arriving at the embassy to receiving the packet of instructions. i hope this helps others!

We have a similar timeline and we’ve been waiting just like you. Hopefully they send them out soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, brandonyjohawait said:

We have a similar timeline and we’ve been waiting just like you. Hopefully they send them out soon. 

Hello! I would like to give an update. we received our instructions on september 10! it did not take the full 3 to 4 weeks they quoted us. Today we programmed our interview for october 16th ! we are excited. im sure yours will be happening soon as well :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, emefcue said:

Hello! I would like to give an update. we received our instructions on september 10! it did not take the full 3 to 4 weeks they quoted us. Today we programmed our interview for october 16th ! we are excited. im sure yours will be happening soon as well :D

Cool. Congrats. Thanks for the update. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...