crashandcari

New US Immigration Law Protests

39 posts in this topic

well, i respect your perrogative to express your own opinion, i am sure you have had some life experiences that helped shape your opinion.

its like that old bumper sticker "if guns are outlawed, only outlaws would have guns"

do away with all immigration bars, be a god-(or higher power)loving generous welcoming nation eager to share with our worldly brothers and sisters the wealth of our lands. Sure, do security checking to wed out terorists, but barring that, welcome all....give me the tired the poor, the wretched masses...

i feel now , like so full of hate, anger and disgust for my own usa government for being so full of stupid timewasting life wasting messed up paperwork and delays. for greed, selfishness...

i hope this news release means we all can tell uscis to drop dead...ill be callin my husband to tell him come on over, their bull#@$% rules dont matter anymore.

they screwed thier own selves by making a majority of americans very very angry with the anti immigration view and the anti immigration tactics. *note: the majority is a mut dog mixture of people from all over the world...!!! what is american anyway? those foreigners lucky enuf to get here in a generation before all this greedy nonsence?

immigrants today will only help our economy...each new person coming will ned to BUY food, clothing, shelter, medical, vehicles, insurance, pay taxes...geez, its simple math.

i really believe alot of the delays with uscis is some unwritten way to prevent immigration by delaying it and the relationships caught in between, to death!

so, im totally opposite your views and yes, full of anger. you can say what you want to me or about me nice or nasty, it doesnt matter to me those who differ, cuz i believe im right and right with y god, on my opinion.

muy solo

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi everyone...

I just had to post something to vent my feelings about all the protests going on regarding the proposed new immigration laws regarding ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Watching the news it really aggrevates me that thousands and thousands of people are protesting the fact that they want to make being and abiding an illegal alien a felony.

I'm sorry.. but too bad!! These people are ILLEGAL !!!! Why should they be able to just come into America because they are able to climb underneath a fence in Texas or hide on a boat or whatever??

How fair is that for ALL OF US who are going about bringing our spouses and loved ones into the country LEGALLY??? Besides the obvious fact that we are doing things properly, why should we spend the money we are spending to go about it legally when so many are sneaking into the country??

It makes me soooo crazy!! If these people want to be in America so badly than do what the rest of us are doing: Follow the rules, pay the fees and have no worrys about being deported much less being considered a felon. Is that too much to ask for?

Am I overreacting on this or do you guys agree with me?

Cari

I agree with you because all the work we are putting in. This is a huge thing. The only sad thing is families would be split up living seperate. I wish all famliys could just be togther.

Take Care One Luv

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Hi everyone...

I just had to post something to vent my feelings about all the protests going on regarding the proposed new immigration laws regarding ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Watching the news it really aggrevates me that thousands and thousands of people are protesting the fact that they want to make being and abiding an illegal alien a felony.

I'm sorry.. but too bad!! These people are ILLEGAL !!!! Why should they be able to just come into America because they are able to climb underneath a fence in Texas or hide on a boat or whatever??

How fair is that for ALL OF US who are going about bringing our spouses and loved ones into the country LEGALLY??? Besides the obvious fact that we are doing things properly, why should we spend the money we are spending to go about it legally when so many are sneaking into the country??

It makes me soooo crazy!! If these people want to be in America so badly than do what the rest of us are doing: Follow the rules, pay the fees and have no worrys about being deported much less being considered a felon. Is that too much to ask for?

Cari

Hello Crashandcari

I agree with you 110% and those Bleeding Heart, Spineless, Illegal Loving Azz Wipes who don't agree can go straight to He-double hockeysticks. Just sitting here thinking about all the agonizing time that I and many others on here have spent away from our spouses, not to mention the dreaded expense of trying to balance two households really tweaks my cajones.

I take my het off to President Bush for posting guards there. In fact he should take all the soldiers from Iraq and have them not only guard our borders but kick the illegals the fu%# out of this country. SO PREACH ON FOR IN MY EYES YOU HAVE SAID NOTHING WRONG

Edited by wmhurd

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi everyone...

Cari

I agree with you because all the work we are putting in. This is a huge thing. The only sad thing is families would be split up living seperate. I wish all famliys could just be togther.

Take Care One Luv

They can... in their own country ;) Considering the easy ride (yes, easy) the illegals have compared to us law-abiding citizens, I don't have a bit of sympathy for the negative consequences of the choices they made. If I could have the "punishment" these illegals would have, I'll quite happily have my wife take an English test and pay $2000 to have her here in a week instead of a year. I'll be paying more than that while waiting for the immigration anyways. ttyl,

mich

Let me show you how to get your tax returns the easy way

aussiewench's thread for kicking butt in the NVC ('cause i'm too lazy to keep looking it up - haha)

Our DS-3032 email to the NVC

02 Jan 2006 - Married

...----===::: CR-1 :::===---...

22 May 2006 - Case # Assigned @ NVC

14 Jul 2006 - DS-230 Package Received by USC

We stopped pursuit of CR-1 to pursue K3/AOS. For us, both required the same document, we could only have one valid copy, and the K3 was moving faster.

See profile for the details up to and in between the events listed here.

...---===::: K3 :::===---...

17 May 2006 - Date NVC says petition shipped to embassy

18 May 2006 - Case # Assigned @ NVC

01 Jul 2006 - Packet "3" received from embassy

18 Jul 2006 - Medical

21 Sept 2006 - K3 Interview Date (APPROVED)

27 Sept 2006 - Received Visa

06 Oct 2006 - Arrives in the USA! Finally home together. :)

(Truncated timeline - sig too long. See profile for all details.)

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
well, i respect your perrogative to express your own opinion, i am sure you have had some life experiences that helped shape your opinion.

its like that old bumper sticker "if guns are outlawed, only outlaws would have guns"

do away with all immigration bars, be a god-(or higher power)loving generous welcoming nation eager to share with our worldly brothers and sisters the wealth of our lands. Sure, do security checking to wed out terorists, but barring that, welcome all....give me the tired the poor, the wretched masses...

i feel now , like so full of hate, anger and disgust for my own usa government for being so full of stupid timewasting life wasting messed up paperwork and delays. for greed, selfishness...

i hope this news release means we all can tell uscis to drop dead...ill be callin my husband to tell him come on over, their bull#@$% rules dont matter anymore.

they screwed thier own selves by making a majority of americans very very angry with the anti immigration view and the anti immigration tactics. *note: the majority is a mut dog mixture of people from all over the world...!!! what is american anyway? those foreigners lucky enuf to get here in a generation before all this greedy nonsence?

immigrants today will only help our economy...each new person coming will ned to BUY food, clothing, shelter, medical, vehicles, insurance, pay taxes...geez, its simple math.

i really believe alot of the delays with uscis is some unwritten way to prevent immigration by delaying it and the relationships caught in between, to death!

so, im totally opposite your views and yes, full of anger. you can say what you want to me or about me nice or nasty, it doesnt matter to me those who differ, cuz i believe im right and right with y god, on my opinion.

muy solo

your simple math might be missing a few variables, though... like taxes, insurance, etc. These are people that have already intentionally and willfully broken federal law to be here and done it again if they are maintaining "under the table" jobs. If they are rewarded for their blatant disregard for our nation's sovereignty (such as any nation deserves), who says they these people will start following the laws? that they'll start paying taxes? Who says that they'll take legit jobs? They've already been rewarded once for breaking our laws, why not keep getting rewarded? As a matter of fact, since the largest appeal of these people is they work cheap, that could easily put the US in one of two not-so-great positions with the same outcome: burden on the state. Either a) the pardoned illegal starts to report the very low wages earned and become eligible for welfare or B) the pardoned illegal chooses not to report the wages and becomes eligible for more welfare. Now, imagine if the welfare checks are even more than an illegal would have made in an illegal job. What's the point of working?

This is not an immigration problem. This is an ICE problem. This is a problem with the illegals that think that they can break any law they want here and demand to be rewarded for it. Have you noticed that in these rallies in the US that a lot of these people are waving MEXICAN flags? #######? They want to get citizenship here and they show their loyalty by waving the flag of a DIFFERENT nation? We deserve to have our federal laws and procedures respected just the same as any other country (of course not including ones that kill their own people and such like Dafur, Iraq, etc). Immigration moves slowly, and yes, it should be faster, but no, not all these people should be here. "Immigration reform" is not what fixes this. "ICE enhancement" is what does, combined with people that actually want to be Americans and a lockdown on people sending money out of the nation (this is another point where your mathematics fail... the Mexican economy depends on these illegals). ttyl,

mich

PS - Did you know that if you're an illegal immigrant in mexico and you're caught that you most likely will be beaten, raped, and robbed by the Mexican police before simply being sent on your way? And the complain about how they're treated here? Puh-lease.

Let me show you how to get your tax returns the easy way

aussiewench's thread for kicking butt in the NVC ('cause i'm too lazy to keep looking it up - haha)

Our DS-3032 email to the NVC

02 Jan 2006 - Married

...----===::: CR-1 :::===---...

22 May 2006 - Case # Assigned @ NVC

14 Jul 2006 - DS-230 Package Received by USC

We stopped pursuit of CR-1 to pursue K3/AOS. For us, both required the same document, we could only have one valid copy, and the K3 was moving faster.

See profile for the details up to and in between the events listed here.

...---===::: K3 :::===---...

17 May 2006 - Date NVC says petition shipped to embassy

18 May 2006 - Case # Assigned @ NVC

01 Jul 2006 - Packet "3" received from embassy

18 Jul 2006 - Medical

21 Sept 2006 - K3 Interview Date (APPROVED)

27 Sept 2006 - Received Visa

06 Oct 2006 - Arrives in the USA! Finally home together. :)

(Truncated timeline - sig too long. See profile for all details.)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Shouldn't this thread be in off-topic?

squsquard20060929_-8_HJ%20is.png

dev216brs__.png

In accordance with Georgia law, "The Georgia Security and Immigration Compliance Act," I am required to display the following in any and all languages that I may give immigration related advise:

'I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.'

"NO SOY ABOGADO LICENCIADO PRACTICAR LEY Y NO PUEDO DOY ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO O ACEPTO LOS HONORARIOS PARA El ASESORAMIENTO JURÍDICO."

hillarymug-tn.jpghillarypin-rwbt.jpgballoons-tn.jpg

What does this topic have to do with CR-1/IR-1 visas? There is a current thread on this precise topic in the Off-topic forum.

:thumbs:

Just one thing on here: The protests have nothing to do with immigration but with immigration enforcement. Everyone on here should protest because this billl means if your foreign spouse happens to accidentally commit a traffic offense it's time to leave the country. Bye bye legal status... :whistle:

You're spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt. There is nothing in H.R. 4437 that criminalizes traffic infractions. I'd like you to point me to a source for your statement. Meanwhile you should read H.R. 4437 at this link.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d1...7:@@@D&summ2=m&

the thing is, "accidentally committing a traffic offense" and getting stopped for a broken headlight are two totally different things. lets refrain from striking fear in the hearts of all of us who are working so hard to bring our loved ones to the wonderful country we call home. with that having been said, arent we all on the same side here????

11/26/05 married!!!!

5/8/06 I-130 filed at Calgary Consulate

5/8/06 I-130 approved!! YAY!!!

5/23/06 Received packet 3

5/24/06 Sent DS230 parts 1 and 2 to Montreal

5/24/06 Sent request for certified criminal record check to Ottawa

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline

What does this topic have to do with CR-1/IR-1 visas? There is a current thread on this precise topic in the Off-topic forum.

:thumbs:

Just one thing on here: The protests have nothing to do with immigration but with immigration enforcement. Everyone on here should protest because this billl means if your foreign spouse happens to accidentally commit a traffic offense it's time to leave the country. Bye bye legal status... :whistle:

You're spreading fear, uncertainty and doubt. There is nothing in H.R. 4437 that criminalizes traffic infractions. I'd like you to point me to a source for your statement. Meanwhile you should read H.R. 4437 at this link.

http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/z?d1...7:@@@D&summ2=m&

the thing is, "accidentally committing a traffic offense" and getting stopped for a broken headlight are two totally different things. lets refrain from striking fear in the hearts of all of us who are working so hard to bring our loved ones to the wonderful country we call home. with that having been said, arent we all on the same side here????

Sigh.. a US Citizen whether they be naturalized or native born cannot be deported for crimes that were committed after they act of citizenship occured..

What a naturalized citizen can be deported for is if they were caught making a material misrepresentation on their naturalization application... TIn this instance ICE could strip their citizenship and then deport them...

For instance, if an individual was caught dealing drugs and it came to light that that individual was a drug dealer at the time of their naturalization, then ICE has the right to strip that individual of his citizenship and deport that individual due to their making a material misrepresentation on their N-400.

Or if someone was pulled over and arrested for DUI, but was not brought to trial on a technicality, but did not divulge that arrest on their N-600 and subsequently killed someone while they were drunk, that person could also have their citizenship stripped and subsequently deported for failing to divulge the arrest...

These are just a few examples...

Knowledge itself is power - Sir Francis Bacon

I have gone fishing... you can find me by going here http://**removed due to TOS**