Jump to content
P-D

Waiting interview date Santo Domingo

8 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Good morning! Our NVC case was completed on June 5th, Cr1 visa, and we still waiting for the interview date assignment in Santos Domingo.


Has anyone received the interview date recently? I will appreciate the information.


Have a great day!

Edited by P-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, P-D said:

Good morning! Our NVC case was completed on June 5th, Cr1 visa, and we still waiting for the interview date assignment in Santos Domingo.


Has anyone received the interview date recently? I will appreciate the information.


Have a great day!

Hi !  On Facebook there is a group called residence process for family reunification (En español), about 3 weeks ago many received their appointments for August!  Some have given their experience others I think they have not yet gone ... Good luck!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~~moved to progress reports from process and procedures~~

 

Please check the monthly interview thread. :)


You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Pedro & Rosa said:

Hi !  On Facebook there is a group called residence process for family reunification (En español), about 3 weeks ago many received their appointments for August!  Some have given their experience others I think they have not yet gone ... Good luck!

Thank you so much! I appreciate your answer.

 

Edited by P-D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, P-D said:

Thank you so much, I'll do it!

Hi, My CC was May 3rd, interview was August 13. 

You will probably be in Septembers group. Join the sept interview group. Lots of information there and they help you keep up with when interview letters are going out. It help me alot when i was waiting on our interview letter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, jeanita68 said:

Hi, My CC was May 3rd, interview was August 13. 

You will probably be in Septembers group. Join the sept interview group. Lots of information there and they help you keep up with when interview letters are going out. It help me alot when i was waiting on our interview letter. 

Thank you!! It's so helpful your information. Thanks again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...