mex2lou

"Your request cannot be processed at this time." error from ceac.state.gov/iv after i enter my case#

33 posts in this topic

Hi I recently got my welcome letter in the mail with my case number at the bottom for my wife's CR1. When I go to https://ceac.state.gov/IV and enter the case# then birthday and press continue the next page says "Your request cannot be processed at this time."

To make things worse i called the NVC and they said my number wasn't in the system or my number is wrong. 

Would really appreciate some help. 

The case number is CDJ2019197XXX

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

I am guessing that the website is down for maintenance, or is having some sort of technical difficulties. I would just wait for a bit and try again.

Good luck! :) 

ROC

01/18/2017   Sent in I-751

01/26/2017   Check cashed

01/28/2017   Received NOA dated 01/20/2017

02/16/2017   Biometrics done

10/24/2017   Traveled to Minneapolis for I551 stamp

02/26/2018     Case received by Field Office - S. Paul

05/012018     Case transferred to another USCIS office for processing 

N-400

02/02/2018    Filed N-400 online

02/05/2018    NOA online - NOA letter 02/09/2018

02/21/2018     Biometrics walk-in

• 9 months later...
Filed: IR-5 Timeline
2 hours ago, marthaduran96 said:

cold you resolve the problem?

i received today the letter that i was selected but i have the same problem that you had.

Please help me

Since multiple people are having the issue, the site must be having issues. Try back Monday hoping they resolve the issue by then

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

• 11 months later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.