Jump to content

F2a for spouse and minor

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

So I guess it is F2a for a green card holder who is trying to bring their spouse and minor child in the US. My mom is a 10year green card holder and wanting to file the petition for my dad and sister who is 16. Thanks to the person who told me that my mom only needed to file one petition with I-130. I thought we needed to file 2 I-130 and pay twice. Any recent filers?

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SusieQQQ said:

F2A can bring derivatives so as long as the children are unmarried under 21, they can be derivatives. So yes one petition.

I am presuming your mom did not get her green card through marriage to someone else.

No she did not. I brought her here..

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...