OneHappyMamma

CEAC glitch- Docs Complete then changed to MISSING

14 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hi friends, thank you to all who respond to anyone who is looking for help on here! Visa journey is a great place to get help when we’re confused and worried 😟 

I’m so lost again and frustrated as why CEAC has glitches so often that delays people’s cases?! 

Please help me again as I’m confused and frustrated!! Yesterday all my civil documents were accepted and complete and today I log in and it says that some civil docs are missing. It’s asking for the same ones I’ve submitted! 

I have  called NVC and they said I have to submit it again otherwise the system will show incomplete! Ugh 😑 

If I submit I’ll have to wait again for weeks. 

Do i have no choice? What should I do, please help? Has anyone had similar problems and how did they resolve this?

Thank you once again! 

Just my ten cents😀 but I would submit it again. The same thing happened to me at the end of May, but only one of my papers went missing. My sponsor (my dad) had submitted his tax documents, they'd been accepted and then randomly it said incomplete about a week later. No email no nothing. We decided to resubmit and it was accepted again and there was no problem after that.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline
1 hour ago, OneHappyMamma said:

Hi friends, thank you to all who respond to anyone who is looking for help on here! Visa journey is a great place to get help when we’re confused and worried 😟 

I’m so lost again and frustrated as why CEAC has glitches so often that delays people’s cases?! 

Please help me again as I’m confused and frustrated!! Yesterday all my civil documents were accepted and complete and today I log in and it says that some civil docs are missing. It’s asking for the same ones I’ve submitted! 

I have  called NVC and they said I have to submit it again otherwise the system will show incomplete! Ugh 😑 

If I submit I’ll have to wait again for weeks. 

Do i have no choice? What should I do, please help? Has anyone had similar problems and how did they resolve this?

Thank you once again! 

You’ll need to give them what they are requesting.  It will take the time it takes. It’s not yours to control unfortunately.  It  can be very  discouraging I know 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Natasha19 said:

Just my ten cents😀 but I would submit it again. The same thing happened to me at the end of May, but only one of my papers went missing. My sponsor (my dad) had submitted his tax documents, they'd been accepted and then randomly it said incomplete about a week later. No email no nothing. We decided to resubmit and it was accepted again and there was no problem after that.

Thank you for taking the time to read! I’m sorry you had similar issue:( I guess I have no choice and do what they ask otherwise I’ll get nowhere. Lol 😆 

Just wondering if you received IL yet? It’s frustrating to wait again after submitting them edit to get DQ then wait for IL... ugh 😑 Thanks again for replying and I hope your journey ends soon! Best of luck!

Edited by OneHappyMamma

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Lil bear said:

You’ll need to give them what they are requesting.  It will take the time it takes. It’s not yours to control unfortunately.  It  can be very  discouraging I know 

Thank you, I agree! 

I'm not sure what IL means 😁, still learning the lingo around here. I'm document qualified as of the 26th June. Stuck waiting for an interview now and so stressed out as I don't know when it'll be. Got a wedding I have to go to at the end of August and don't know what to do 😢

Timeline
10 minutes ago, Natasha19 said:

I'm not sure what IL means 😁, still learning the lingo around here. I'm document qualified as of the 26th June. Stuck waiting for an interview now and so stressed out as I don't know when it'll be. Got a wedding I have to go to at the end of August and don't know what to do 😢

IL stands for Interview Letter.. :) it’s ok I’ve learned so much on here in the past few months it’s funny! It’s been over a month since you have not heard back from NVC, try calling them as I heard it takes few days to receive IL after getting DQ:) 

Don’t stress too much as everything happens for a reason, I tell this to myself all the time! Hope you receive good news soon! Please update us  by responding to this topic if you can remember.., it will give us hope and idea on how NVC processes these sort of cases. Thanks 🙏🏼 

36 minutes ago, OneHappyMamma said:

IL stands for Interview Letter.. :) it’s ok I’ve learned so much on here in the past few months it’s funny! It’s been over a month since you have not heard back from NVC, try calling them as I heard it takes few days to receive IL after getting DQ:) 

Don’t stress too much as everything happens for a reason, I tell this to myself all the time! Hope you receive good news soon! Please update us  by responding to this topic if you can remember.., it will give us hope and idea on how NVC processes these sort of cases. Thanks 🙏🏼 

Ahh, interview letter 😊 good to know...but no as of today no IL. Do you know if it has anything to do with my Visa cat ? I've been trying to find anyone who is applying from the UK for the same type of visa and haven't so far found anyone..so I feel like I'm shooting in the dark. I think it's a long time not to have heard anything yet..or is it ? I got no idea. Do you know how the letter is sent ? I'm hoping via email and not through the post. I'm rambling...i'm well aware lol

Submit your paperwork asap, the delay for them to review it after my original paperwork went missing wasn't very long....but the longer you take to do it, the longer it'll take for them to approve it 😀

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Natasha19 said:

Ahh, interview letter 😊 good to know...but no as of today no IL. Do you know if it has anything to do with my Visa cat ? I've been trying to find anyone who is applying from the UK for the same type of visa and haven't so far found anyone..so I feel like I'm shooting in the dark. I think it's a long time not to have heard anything yet..or is it ? I got no idea. Do you know how the letter is sent ? I'm hoping via email and not through the post. I'm rambling...i'm well aware lol

Submit your paperwork asap, the delay for them to review it after my original paperwork went missing wasn't very long....but the longer you take to do it, the longer it'll take for them to approve it 😀

Oh I’m so sorry I don’t know anyone with the same category:( I’m not sure how NVC processes cases as I’m confused most times myself. It doesn’t hurt to call and get info to give your heart some ease. Be positive about it and hope you get some good news!! I will take your advice and submit immediately and pray it won’t take as long. To be honest I live in UK and I love it here!! So much to love about this country  :) But I must go because my daughter needs me in New York:) Super excited 😊 We just have to be patient..

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: New Zealand
Timeline

I had the same issue. Spoke to NVC and was told they already have the documents. Turns out that the additional documents I had submitted was not scanned correctly. It was showing Accepted but had remark to delete and upload again. Took me 2 months to figure out. I have re uploaded the documents again as could not delete the old ones being Accepted. Will have to wait another month for them to review.

Category F3

PD 12 Feb 2007

All Chargeability Areas

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

Call NVC and do EXACTLY what they ask you to do.  When I called NVC at the same stage as you are, I had a problem with one document (only uploaded one page of a three-page IRS tax transcript), so I called NVC and the very nice person who answered told me how to upload the correct document.  Good luck!

Timeline
12 hours ago, Feb2007 said:

I had the same issue. Spoke to NVC and was told they already have the documents. Turns out that the additional documents I had submitted was not scanned correctly. It was showing Accepted but had remark to delete and upload again. Took me 2 months to figure out. I have re uploaded the documents again as could not delete the old ones being Accepted. Will have to wait another month for them to review.

Oh no... good luck hope you hear great news soon! 

Timeline
8 hours ago, carmel34 said:

Call NVC and do EXACTLY what they ask you to do.  When I called NVC at the same stage as you are, I had a problem with one document (only uploaded one page of a three-page IRS tax transcript), so I called NVC and the very nice person who answered told me how to upload the correct document.  Good luck!

Yikes... we’re human and we do make mistakes! I’m glad your issue was taken care of quickly! After seeing your timeline, your case went pretty quick. Glad your done with this whole process. God bless..

Edited by OneHappyMamma

• 4 months later...
Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Costa Rica
Timeline

@OneHappyMamma 

Were you able to resolve this issue? I am facing the same issue.. it started this last Friday, documents accepted on Sept 9th now are showing as "Missing" and Accepted at the same time in CEAC..

Edited by tonyzg97

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.