Jump to content

9 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Finally, we've received our visas and packets. May God almighty be praised!

Thank you all for the support and sharing your experiences here on VJ.

We wish everyone yet to be approved the best of luck🙏

 

God bless

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 7/27/2019 at 2:22 PM, TheDjans said:

Finally, we've received our visas and packets. May God almighty be praised!

Thank you all for the support and sharing your experiences here on VJ.

We wish everyone yet to be approved the best of luck🙏

 

God bless

Congratulations. 

Did you receive one email notification for all your family or each member had his/her own notification?

Thanks in advance. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 minute ago, Yen-Naah said:

Congratulations. 

Did you receive one email notification for all your family or each member had his/her own notification?

Thanks in advance. 

Thank you. Our medical reports were about to expire so the embassy called us to find out if we'll be able travel before the expiration date. We said yes and they instructed us to pick up our visas and packets at the embassy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
1 hour ago, TheDjans said:

Thank you. Our medical reports were about to expire so the embassy called us to find out if we'll be able travel before the expiration date. We said yes and they instructed us to pick up our visas and packets at the embassy. 

Thanks for the response. 

I understand since we are a family and interviewed together they will pack it all in one and label it "Yen-Naah and Family". Was yours the same? 

I want to confirm that is the case before I travel to Accra. Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Yen-Naah said:

Thanks for the response. 

I understand since we are a family and interviewed together they will pack it all in one and label it "Yen-Naah and Family". Was yours the same? 

I want to confirm that is the case before I travel to Accra. Thanks. 

No, we received 5 packet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 7/27/2019 at 2:22 PM, TheDjans said:

Finally, we've received our visas and packets. May God almighty be praised!

Thank you all for the support and sharing your experiences here on VJ.

We wish everyone yet to be approved the best of luck🙏

 

God bless

Could you please shine some light on how you were able to secure a 221g follow up appointment online.

I've been trying everyday for two weeks and haven't got anything.

It's so stressful.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Sena Meier said:

Maybe the particular time of day or night that you checked and found an available appointment date would be great to know.

 

Many thanks

Hi Sena, you have to keep checking for an opening till you get your appointment date (check everyday). I know it’s quite stressful but you will overcome it soon. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
8 hours ago, TheDjans said:

Hi Sena, you have to keep checking for an opening till you get your appointment date (check everyday). I know it’s quite stressful but you will overcome it soon. 

Thank you so much for the reply.

The thing is I have been checking  so much, that my traveldoc profile was frozen, due to "suspicious activity".

That was me frantically checking for a slot for my 10 yr old son.

How many times did you check a day, may I know.?

Evening, morning night?

 

It's just that my issued visa is slowly running out.

 

Many thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
Ă—
Ă—
  • Create New...