Jump to content

13 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello

I need guidance regarding my f3 visa immigration case. Today 25th july 2019 i had interview at US embassy Islamabad. Interview officer asked some questions to primary applicant and at the end she said we have all what we need from you and handed over form 221g mentioning that your sponsor's income statement is less, so you need a joint sponser. But we already have a joint sponser whose income is absolutely according to NVC requirements she didn't take a look at his docs. (If she needs another joint sponser than she may ask to get another joint sponser as there is an option of this on 221g form but she didn't) and she just told us to leave and my son is going to be 21 in October and we are family of 4 members. I need help please someone guide me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Q@sim said:

Hello

I need guidance regarding my f3 visa immigration case. Today 25th july 2019 i had interview at US embassy Islamabad. Interview officer asked some questions to primary applicant and at the end she said we have all what we need from you and handed over form 221g mentioning that your sponsor's income statement is less, so you need a joint sponser. But we already have a joint sponser whose income is absolutely according to NVC requirements she didn't take a look at his docs. (If she needs another joint sponser than she may ask to get another joint sponser as there is an option of this on 221g form but she didn't) and she just told us to leave and my son is going to be 21 in October and we are family of 4 members. I need help please someone guide me

My case is also F3 category and we are 5 family members you can visit my profile we are in AP from 14 months done with DNA and all the additional documents last submitted documents is 8-may-2019 till that day its more than 2 months now they didn't review and responded us our joint sponsors and w2 and household members all the financial documents are prefectly fine we have co joint sponsors from my mamo side and they both couple have more than 2 lack dollar 💵 income individualy but in our case the only problem is in civil documents like i am also getting 21 after 1 month of our interview but the officer told us that you are under CSPA as your piority date is current you are showing 18 in our system as per CSPA soo don't worry your son is under CSPA as your piority date is been when current and when your petition is approved you can go on google and search CSPA and put the dates there and you can get your sons is in under CSPA or not I think this will be helpful for you Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are many cases I have been seeing in AP and it has no specific time limit it varies. What I figured out it depends on case to case. Hope for the best and thanks for cspa age calculation 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Q@sim said:

There are many cases I have been seeing in AP and it has no specific time limit it varies. What I figured out it depends on case to case. Hope for the best and thanks for cspa age calculation 

Yup you're exactly right welcome 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry  q@sim actually I am new at this site 

me also in f3 category as I red ur case details I found very informative for me 

my PD 29jun2008 

If u have any thing to share with me so plz

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/16/2019 at 11:06 PM, Ali mohsin said:

Sorry  q@sim actually I am new at this site 

me also in f3 category as I red ur case details I found very informative for me 

my PD 29jun2008 

If u have any thing to share with me so plz

thanks

I can say that you should follow visa bulletin as your priority date should current be soon...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Ali mohsin said:

Sir when I check status nvc I have this

if u don’t mind can u explain me wh

E6C7C56A-8ED6-43B5-92FF-250B55C3FF8A.jpeg

What u showed means that your status may be showing READY. And you may have got an email from NVC with instructions in which they have mentioned about to upload civil documents and AOS. Give them what they need and then it will take 3 weeks to review docs and then they schedule your interview 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...