Jump to content

expedite EAD request letter -K1 AOS -

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

May I get a sample of the EAD expedite letter request please ? also how/where do you send it to ? is it a fax number ? mail or e.mail please ? 

My wife got a job offer , and her EAD needed , What also I should send with the letter please ? 

Thank you in advance .

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Call and request the expedite,  2-3 weeks later you will get a letter with fax number to send all the information to. It will have specific information on the letter so it gets to the correct person to adjucate your request. I have a sample cover letter I can post, but it wasn't for a job offer, it was for financial hardship due to  medical bills, so not sure if it would help you much, but if I find it, I will post it.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...