dun3lm

Administrative Processing (AP) Wait Time: London

5 posts in this topic

Hi! My husband interviewed at the London embassy last Wednesday and they took his passport. His case is still showing Administrative Processing on CEAC, with the last action taken on July 8th. How long does Administrative Processing typically take in London? 

I expect there might be some delay, give the July 4th holiday, but would appreciate any insight!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline

Hello, I was in the same boat till today when i logged into CEAC and saw ISSUED. IF they have no major issue with ur case your visa will be issued soon. My husband had his interview June 12th. Just be patient dear😊

I had an email from the embassy today to say after the interview if it's approved visa processing takes 3 to 5 working days and then a further 1 to 2 delivery days. Don't know if that helps. 

Hi dun3lm, any updates on your husband? My parents (IR5/CR5) interviewed Monday, 2 days before your husband. Their status also says Administrative Processing. I am very curious how long AP will last for? Their passports were taken and they were told 7-10 business days, however with AP I am expecting a delay. Hopefully not too long of a delay! Please let me know once your husbands gets his passport back with a visa. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! I apologize for the delayed reply, but posting anyway in case useful to future users. His status changed to Issued on Friday the 12th, so about a week and a half after his in interview. (Might be faster for others, as the Embassy was closed for Independence Day.) His passport arrived the following Tuesday. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.