EliAnon

AOS for my wife who's here via k1 visa and her daughter.

5 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

We just got married here in our house with my uncle who's an officiant and we didn't had that much picture and we don't have the ring too because it came in late. My question is would it be required to have many photos of our wedding? We are planning to have our wedding in December with my family who's not in here where I am. Would it be a red flag if we just send 3 pictures of us together holding the certificate? or should we redo the ceremony? We are about to send our documents for her AOS. Thanks a lot. 

The only required proof of marriage to submit with I-485, i-765, i-131 is a photocopy of your marriage certificate. You do not need anything else until the interview.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 minute ago, K1visaHopeful said:

The only required proof of marriage to submit with I-485, i-765, i-131 is a photocopy of your marriage certificate. You do not need anything else until the interview.

how long is the waiting time for the interview? and would they require proof of our marriage in pictures? like the k1 visa process before?

How long it will take for you to get interview will depend on where you are and what local field office Spell interview you. Do you know what your local field office is? If you do I can look it up.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.