Jump to content
Elial

Nvc in transit

7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Buenas tardes, mi caso lo envío nvc a la embajada de Bogotá el 25 de junio, nvc nos envio un correo electrónico informándonos lo anterior, que hago si hoy 2 de julio en la página del ceac dice aun in transit y no ha cambiado a ready, 

 

Alguien más ha tenido éste problema.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Ela S. said:

Es normal que tarde semanas en muchos casos. Una vez que hayan pasado unas 2 o 3 semanas, ahí sí me preocuparía. Por ahora espera un poco más que seguro que te llegan noticias pronto. Suerte!

Esperaré, gracias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Elial said:

Buenas tardes, mi caso lo envío nvc a la embajada de Bogotá el 25 de junio, nvc nos envio un correo electrónico informándonos lo anterior, que hago si hoy 2 de julio en la página del ceac dice aun in transit y no ha cambiado a ready, 

 

Alguien más ha tenido éste problema.

 

1 hour ago, Ela S. said:

Es normal que tarde semanas en muchos casos. Una vez que hayan pasado unas 2 o 3 semanas, ahí sí me preocuparía. Por ahora espera un poco más que seguro que te llegan noticias pronto. Suerte!

To better conform to the VJ TOS it would be a curtesy to others that you use English in the forums except for the country specific forums where generally the use of that country's language is appropriate and encouraged to be used. Using a language other than English in the general forums handicaps others from learning from your knowledge as offered in any reply from you. If you want to post both English and your native language that would be considered good common etiquette.

 

If you would like to converse between others who are of the same language there is a great tool in the Personal Messaging segment on VJ. Choose the person's name from their profile and then look at the top middle of the next page that you land on. You will see the word "message". Select it and there you are now in a private conversation between you and the other person. You can also, draw in others to your conversation by "adding them" or "inviting them" with the tool just above the message box. Thank you.


Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Greenbaum said:

 

To better conform to the VJ TOS it would be a curtesy to others that you use English in the forums except for the country specific forums where generally the use of that country's language is appropriate and encouraged to be used. Using a language other than English in the general forums handicaps others from learning from your knowledge as offered in any reply from you. If you want to post both English and your native language that would be considered good common etiquette.

 

If you would like to converse between others who are of the same language there is a great tool in the Personal Messaging segment on VJ. Choose the person's name from their profile and then look at the top middle of the next page that you land on. You will see the word "message". Select it and there you are now in a private conversation between you and the other person. You can also, draw in others to your conversation by "adding them" or "inviting them" with the tool just above the message box. Thank you.

My apologies. Thought the topic was going to be moved to its country specific forum anyway so I thought it wouldn’t do any harm to reply in spanish.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ela S. said:

My apologies. Thought the topic was going to be moved to its country specific forum anyway so I thought it wouldn’t do any harm to reply in spanish.

I understand and no harm done. I just that no one will chime in if it is in some other language then English. If you every find a topic that you think should be moved there is a "report post" (see example below) in the upper right hand corner of the post. Select it and ask that it be moved and the MOD will move it for you.

 

2018-11-15_8-13-31.png.12495065ba17ddf6f207a1f98a8d7e15.png


Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Greenbaum said:

I understand and no harm done. I just that no one will chime in if it is in some other language then English. If you every find a topic that you think should be moved there is a "report post" (see example below) in the upper right hand corner of the post. Select it and ask that it be moved and the MOD will move it for you.

 

2018-11-15_8-13-31.png.12495065ba17ddf6f207a1f98a8d7e15.png

Noted. Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...