Zeeshan ch

Immigration case stuck in AP documents pending for review case shows expired soon help

5 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Our case category is F3 married son or daughter and her minor children our interview was done on 12-june-2018 in Islamabad pakistan embassy at interview was not well enough they require some more additional documentation like current marriage certificate and divorce and 1 children name change on passport to his original biological father prior is her stepfather name all the documentation is before on step father name and All marriage and divorces certificate from both mother and step father side and also DNA with mother with all 3 children's mother is principal applicant of this case and petitioner is my grand mother thats the story of interview ..   

after that we submitted all the documents 3 month later in which name change of children on passport to his original biological father and also corrected birth certificate of that children and done 3 time appointments for DNA samples taking then again embassy requested for all marriage and divorce timeline which we have submitted on 8-may-2019 and after that we send inquiry later about 15 days they said in reply we didn't received your documents yet documents send through American Express we contacted Americans embassy they said your documents is in the embassy but misplaced over there then we again send inquiry to embassy 5 days later they said yes we received your documents but pending for review its almost 1 YEAR in Administrative processing our CEAC shows expired soon of all applicants now i have send 2 time inquiries to embassy in very polite way that our case shows expired soon on CEAC please help us for this situation but there reply came same twice your documents is pending for review Please rest assured we are making our best effort to finish this admin processing as soon as possible.

now our CEAC online status shows expired soon please help out what we should do its about 2 months they are not reviewed our documents its seem no online UPDATE after 24-6-2018 that update is because of they reply inquiry on that day after that no update.

now my question is what should we do now stuck in AP its almost 1 year for this whole process now they are not touching the case after it shows expired soon what we will do now did the lawyer will do anything directly to the NVC or can contact the consulate and inquiry about the case why they are not reviewed the documents and CEAC shows expired soon please help me out show much worried and upset about this situation all the things is distrubed because of this situation please if any member guide in the proper way what we should do now it will be helpful for us and for our future soo guide me plz THANkS in advance 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
5 hours ago, Zeeshan ch said:

Our case category is F3 married son or daughter and her minor children our interview was done on 12-june-2018 in Islamabad pakistan embassy at interview was not well enough they require some more additional documentation like current marriage certificate and divorce and 1 children name change on passport to his original biological father prior is her stepfather name all the documentation is before on step father name and All marriage and divorces certificate from both mother and step father side and also DNA with mother with all 3 children's mother is principal applicant of this case and petitioner is my grand mother thats the story of interview ..   

after that we submitted all the documents 3 month later in which name change of children on passport to his original biological father and also corrected birth certificate of that children and done 3 time appointments for DNA samples taking then again embassy requested for all marriage and divorce timeline which we have submitted on 8-may-2019 and after that we send inquiry later about 15 days they said in reply we didn't received your documents yet documents send through American Express we contacted Americans embassy they said your documents is in the embassy but misplaced over there then we again send inquiry to embassy 5 days later they said yes we received your documents but pending for review its almost 1 YEAR in Administrative processing our CEAC shows expired soon of all applicants now i have send 2 time inquiries to embassy in very polite way that our case shows expired soon on CEAC please help us for this situation but there reply came same twice your documents is pending for review Please rest assured we are making our best effort to finish this admin processing as soon as possible.

now our CEAC online status shows expired soon please help out what we should do its about 2 months they are not reviewed our documents its seem no online UPDATE after 24-6-2018 that update is because of they reply inquiry on that day after that no update.

now my question is what should we do now stuck in AP its almost 1 year for this whole process now they are not touching the case after it shows expired soon what we will do now did the lawyer will do anything directly to the NVC or can contact the consulate and inquiry about the case why they are not reviewed the documents and CEAC shows expired soon please help me out show much worried and upset about this situation all the things is distrubed because of this situation please if any member guide in the proper way what we should do now it will be helpful for us and for our future soo guide me plz THANkS in advance 

Expiring soon is a normal default after an account is in AP for over a year.  You have already inquired to the embassy and they should switch it back to Administrative Processing.   Unfortunately your case was just a ball of confusion for the embassy (who is related to who, when did one marriage end and another begin) please try to be patient and give them some time to sort out all the information you supplied so they can appropriately adjudicate you visa.   You can send them another friendly inquiry regarding the expiring soon message and ask if they are in need of any further information from you.

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
9 hours ago, Ahmed&Freda said:

Expiring soon is a normal default after an account is in AP for over a year.  You have already inquired to the embassy and they should switch it back to Administrative Processing.   Unfortunately your case was just a ball of confusion for the embassy (who is related to who, when did one marriage end and another begin) please try to be patient and give them some time to sort out all the information you supplied so they can appropriately adjudicate you visa.   You can send them another friendly inquiry regarding the expiring soon message and ask if they are in need of any further information from you.

Thank you for your response yes i have already send an friendly inquiry to embassy about expire soon yes i am getting your response they are confused littel bit about the divorces and marriages  we have send already a timeline of all marriage and divorce which is still pending for review hopefully they will sort out this confusion and also send our case back in AP... its too much hard and painful time being in AP from 1 year but we are more patience GOD will do best for us inshallah 

once again i asked from you is this being normal after 1 year of AP then expired soon then again change back to AP?

Thank you soo much for your response and helpful answer 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 7/2/2019 at 7:46 PM, Zeeshan ch said:

Thank you for your response yes i have already send an friendly inquiry to embassy about expire soon yes i am getting your response they are confused littel bit about the divorces and marriages  we have send already a timeline of all marriage and divorce which is still pending for review hopefully they will sort out this confusion and also send our case back in AP... its too much hard and painful time being in AP from 1 year but we are more patience GOD will do best for us inshallah 

once again i asked from you is this being normal after 1 year of AP then expired soon then again change back to AP?

Thank you soo much for your response and helpful answer 

Yes if you do a quick search on expiring soon you'll see lots of post on this topic

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.