Bill&Matt

GP summary not listed as needed

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Hello

im about to book the medicals, our noa2 has expired in may but it took a long time to gather all the documents and London embassy confirmed that we only need a letter from the petitioner to revalidate the petition, I have proof of vaccinations but don’t have any gp summary, my surgery told me it would take up to a month to have that. Is it not listed on documents required for medicals, is it necessary to have a gp summary for the medicals?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Bill&Matt said:

Hello

im about to book the medicals, our noa2 has expired in may but it took a long time to gather all the documents and London embassy confirmed that we only need a letter from the petitioner to revalidate the petition, I have proof of vaccinations but don’t have any gp summary, my surgery told me it would take up to a month to have that. Is it not listed on documents required for medicals, is it necessary to have a gp summary for the medicals?

Yes London now lists it as you have to take it. If your doctors have an online system then most of them you can get it yourself. Through PatientAccess / Evergreen etc - this is what my surgery advised and then I could print it off at home. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: England
Timeline
2 hours ago, Bill&Matt said:

Ok thanks, I will go to the gp today and ask, but last time I asked they said it would take a month to have it, it is not listed on the embassy website as a document needed though

It's a clinic requirement. See their website http://www.visamedicals.co.uk/us-bring.htm

Edited by Wuozopo

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Italy
Timeline

Just been to the gp, and the receptionist printed me a copy of my medical record summary straightaway! I was surprised since they usually take a long time to release copy of documents in this gp surgery. My question now is, I moved to UK in 2015, so my summary obviously started that year, do I need to get anything similar from Italy? Or you guys think this should be enough?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.