mazenkanso

SITE TO PREDICT WHEN YOU WILL RECEIVE INTERVIEW

13 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

HELLO I CAME ACROSS A SITE THAT PREDICTS WHEN YOU WILL RECEIVE AN INTERVIEW AFTER SUBMITTING NVC DOCUMENTS BASED ON INFORMATION SUCH AS PRIORITY DATE ETC.

LOG IN TO FACEBOOK MESSENGER AND SEARCH FOR "IMMIGRATION PLANNER" AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTION IN THE MESSENGER CHAT.

Edited by mazenkanso

I hope not lol I don't wanna be waiting till October for an interview 😅🤣  especially when we submitted everything and are just waiting on review and interview date.  

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Debzib88 said:

I hope not lol I don't wanna be waiting till October for an interview 😅🤣  especially when we submitted everything and are just waiting on review and interview date.  

LOL, 

i guess we started losing our minds and waiting for anything , next we will be going to a gypsy for predictions LOL

6 minutes ago, mazenkanso said:

LOL, 

i guess we started losing our minds and waiting for anything , next we will be going to a gypsy for predictions LOL

🤣 I think it's normal to lose our minds through this LOL  I'm constantly checking my emails to see if I have any updates 😅 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Debzib88 said:

🤣 I think it's normal to lose our minds through this LOL  I'm constantly checking my emails to see if I have any updates 😅 

same here, i guess the best thing to do is forget about it, and pretend we did not submitt anything, then i guess we will get a response 😊

Timeline
1 hour ago, hasanz said:

hahah same here, I am counting seconds, NVC completed our file on May 22 and we are still waiting for the interview appointment

hasan do you know any idea how long it will take to get a response after submitting, some say from 3 weeks to 3 months?

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Lebanon
Timeline

I was getting updates from them every week and sometimes every other week but somehow not so useful updates. Like upload a new scan yet the approved the older one or rotate the page. It took like a month and half to get the application done with NVC and now we are waiting on the embassy but also they say it may take between 2 weeks and 2 months to an answer from the embassy :s 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
5 hours ago, hasanz said:

hahah same here, I am counting seconds, NVC completed our file on May 22 and we are still waiting for the interview appointment

Hello,

I just submitted all documents and also the affidavit of support for my parents. the status says documents submitted. DO you know how long approx it might take for them to complete the case??

Timeline
1 hour ago, hasanz said:

I was getting updates from them every week and sometimes every other week but somehow not so useful updates. Like upload a new scan yet the approved the older one or rotate the page. It took like a month and half to get the application done with NVC and now we are waiting on the embassy but also they say it may take between 2 weeks and 2 months to an answer from the embassy :s 

same with me i had to upload a document that was upside down, 2 weeks have passed since the correction and yet nothing from NVC, even the corrected document is under "submitted" instead of "accepted" .

i guess we'll have to wait.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Bhagi said:

Hello,

I just submitted all documents and also the affidavit of support for my parents. the status says documents submitted. DO you know how long approx it might take for them to complete the case??

the documents in my case took around a week to turn from submitted to accepted, this is a normal procedure from NVC so they study them if they are in correct order etc.

Edited by mazenkanso

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline
15 hours ago, mazenkanso said:

same here, i guess the best thing to do is forget about it, and pretend we did not submitt anything, then i guess we will get a response 😊

I tried many ways )))) Nothing works ))))

Timeline

today i received from NVC to reupload the affidavit of support i864  that is not editable and not password protected.

this is the second time i am requested to do so by NVC.

I originally uploaded my documents on may 3 and was contacted by NVC on may 20 to correct this document and again today on june 4 i was asked to upload this document in a manner that it cannot be edited.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.