1,521 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
How would i know that USCIS already receive my AOS and EAD application??:)

Did you send it with delivery confirmation?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Country: Libya
Timeline

I started another thread because I didn't see this one... SORRY! :blush: I'm reposting here in the official June thread! :D

My husband and I mailed off his AOS on June 2nd. Will they send us a letter like they did when they recieved the petition so we can make a case online and check the status there? I'm not looking for to the waiting to be touched game again

Anyway to check how long the normal wait is for AOS as of right now?

Muslimwoman-1-1.jpg

99GEAq-6owA

We need a Ramadan!! (part one)

VP's Blog

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I'm just about to send my envelope off now - good ridance to it I say!

Anyway I guess that makes me a June filer.

My Timeline

March 2005 - Meet Gen in a seedy pub in Bulgaria

Sept 2005 - Leave Bulgaria and head off into deepest Eastern Europe together

October 2005 - Arrive in London

December 2005 - Gen flies home to Mississippi

Feb 2006 - Visit Gen in the 'Sip for a valentines week

July 2006 - Visit Gen and got engaged - hooray!

July 24 2006 - Send off I-129F package

Aug 10 2006 - Recieved NOA1

Sept 25 2006 - Recieved NOA2

Nov 20th 2006 - Recieved packet 3

Dec 1st 2006 - Recieved packet 4 with interview date of Jan 2nd (am on holiday!)

Dec 20th 2006 - Finally managed to change interview date to Jan 10th

Jan 10th 2007 - Interview - passed!

Jan 12th 2007 - Recieve passport with visa in it!

Feb 20th 2007 - Enter USA at Houston

May 5th 2007 - Finally get married - hooray!

June 5th 2007 - File for AOS

June 16th 2007 - Recieve NOA1

July 12th 2007 - Recieve RFE

Hey June Filers! I have a funny story for everyone in this thread. I originally thought that I filed my application in early May, but after 30 days of not hearing from USCIS with a receipt or date I decided to give them a call. They assured me that this was completely normal. Normal??? MY checks weren't even cashed after 30 days. I don't know about anyone also but this seemed suspicious. I didn't even have a confirmation number to track my package because it was sent regular USPS mail. So today I called the USPS and filed a lost parcel claim. I then decided just to be on the safe side and check with the local post office where I had submitted the package. Soon as I walked up to the teller, he said your package is here. I was totally shocked!!! Apparently they had some issues with the weight and the postage and someone accidentally messed with the return label, so they had no way of contacting me. I was so mad at myself for not sending the package out overnight so I immediately asked him to send it next day mail. He then told me that tomorrow the package should reach before 1 pm. So here I am one month behind schedule. I am no longer upset as I see it as God's intervention for something greater. Well blessing to all of you all. We will all get through this process soon! :thumbs:

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

CIS Office : New York City NY

Date Filed : 2007-06-07

NOA Date : 2007-06-12

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 2007-06-29

Interview Date : 2007-08-28 Submit Review

Approval / Denial Date : 2007-08-28

Approved : Yes

Got I551 Stamp : Yes

Greencard Received: 2007-09-17

Lifting Conditions

Event Date

CIS Office : Vermont Service Center

Date Filed : 05/27/2009

Application was delivered to VSC on May 30th, 2009

NOA Date : 06/01/2009

RFE(s) :

Bio. Appt. : 06/30/2009

Interview Date :

Approval / Denial Date :11/04/2009

Approved : YES

Got I551 Stamp :

Green Card Received :

Hey June Filers! I have a funny story for everyone in this thread. I originally thought that I filed my application in early May, but after 30 days of not hearing from USCIS with a receipt or date I decided to give them a call. They assured me that this was completely normal. Normal??? MY checks weren't even cashed after 30 days. I don't know about anyone also but this seemed suspicious. I didn't even have a confirmation number to track my package because it was sent regular USPS mail. So today I called the USPS and filed a lost parcel claim. I then decided just to be on the safe side and check with the local post office where I had submitted the package. Soon as I walked up to the teller, he said your package is here. I was totally shocked!!! Apparently they had some issues with the weight and the postage and someone accidentally messed with the return label, so they had no way of contacting me. I was so mad at myself for not sending the package out overnight so I immediately asked him to send it next day mail. He then told me that tomorrow the package should reach before 1 pm. So here I am one month behind schedule. I am no longer upset as I see it as God's intervention for something greater. Well blessing to all of you all. We will all get through this process soon! :thumbs:

we made the mistake of mailing our marriage license application instead of taking it directly to the county clerks office to be recorded. we waited and waited for the certified copy to arrive in the mail. it never did. on monday we went to the county clerks office and had a certified copy in less than 10 mins. there was an additional fee for the certified copy which we didnt include when we mailed the application. :blush: our package will be ready to mail thurs or fri.

US Embassy Manila website. bringing your spouse/fiancee to USA

http://manila.usembassy.gov/wwwh3204.html

we made the mistake of mailing our marriage license application instead of taking it directly to the county clerks office to be recorded. we waited and waited for the certified copy to arrive in the mail. it never did. on monday we went to the county clerks office and had a certified copy in less than 10 mins. there was an additional fee for the certified copy which we didnt include when we mailed the application. :blush: our package will be ready to mail thurs or fri.

Isn't great that we can look back and laugh at our simple mistakes? Everything is purposeful in life...even these mishaps. :lol:

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

RFE(s) :

Lifting Conditions

Event Date

RFE(s) :

Interview Date :

Got I551 Stamp :

Green Card Received :

(Your item was delivered at 1:31 PM on June 7, 2007 in CHICAGO, IL 60680 to INS 805887 . The item was signed for by J SMITH.)

Despite last month's setback I just wanted everyone to know that they finally received my package! :dance:

Adjustment of Status

Event Date

RFE(s) :

Lifting Conditions

Event Date

RFE(s) :

Interview Date :

Got I551 Stamp :

Green Card Received :

How would i know that USCIS already receive my AOS and EAD application??:)

Did you send it with delivery confirmation?

I sent it through UPS and they said there's no tracking number since it will be sent to a P.O. box.

I-129F Sent : March 25, 2006

I-129F NOA1 : April 12, 2006

I-129F RFE(s) : August 12, 2006

RFE Reply(s) : August 16, 2006

I-129F NOA2 : August 31, 2006

Consulate Received : September 15, 2006

Received Pre Interview Letter: October 10, 2006

St. Luke's Appointment Date: Tuesday, January 23, 2007 (7:00:00 AM)

Embassy Appointment Date: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 (7:00:00 AM) (was put in administrative review for about 4 weeks)

Received my VISA- March 2, 2007

Left for USA- March 11, 2007

Arrived in USA- March 13, 2007

Got Married- April28, 2007

Applied for SSN- May 9, 2007

Received SSN on mail- May 14, 2007

AOS/EAD

June 1,2007: Mailed AOS

June 04, 2007: Package received in Chicago, IL

June 13, 2007: Notice Date

June14,2007: Check Cashed

June 18, 2007- Received NOA1 in mail

July 16, 2007: Case Transferred to CSC

August 18, 2007: Biometrics Schedule :)

August 31, 2007: Card production ordered

September 8, 2007: Green Card received

Remove Condition

August 8, 2009: Mailed I-751 to VSC

August 21, 2009: NOA1 Receipt Date

August 31, 2009: Received NOA1 by mail

September 8, 2009: Recieved BIO date by mail (Receipt date 9/1/2009)

September 29, 2009-: Biometric Appointment

December 7, 2009: I-751 approved, card production ordered (10 Year Green Card)

April,28, 2011: MIaled N-400 Application (Naturalization)

May 2,1011: NOA1

July 5,2001: Fingerprinting

August 18,2011: Interview

September 28,2011: Oath taking

Isn't great that we can look back and laugh at our simple mistakes? Everything is purposeful in life...even these mishaps. :lol:

:thumbs::D but at the time I felt like :bonk: myself. :lol: Yazi's finishing up her and our daughters packets. we''ll mail them tomorrow.

I'm sending outmy husband's packet today after I get off from work. :dance: ..I'm definitely a June filer!

One step closer in finishing up these immigration boo hoos...now,the waiting begins :clock:

October 1996-We met during college days.

April 24, '97-Started our relationship.

June '97-Kayz migrated to US

April '99-June '99 - Kayz trip to Philippines.

February-March '06 - Kayz 2nd trip

September-October '06 - Kayz 3rd trip

October 2006- Engaged!!

November 14, 2006 - I-129F sent to VSC

November 16, '06 - NOA-1

December 14, '06 - Touched 3 times and it's APPROVED !

December 20, '06 - NVC received.Case# MNL2006854XXX

December 27, '06 - Manila Embassy received

February 26,'07 - Packet 4

APRIL 2-3, '07 - Medical

APRIL 13, '07 - Kayz 4th trip to

APRIL 16, 2007 - INTERVIEW DAY! APPROVED!

April 25, '07 - CFO Seminar

May 1, '07 - Flight to USA together,POE-LAX

May 7, 2007 - Wedding!

June 8, 2007 - AOS/EAD sent

June 11, '07 - Received at Chicago

June 15, '07 - NOA's

June 20, '07 - Touched (AOS/EAD)

June 29, '07 - Touched (EAD)

July 13, '07 - Biometrics

July 16, 17, '07 - Touched (AOS)

July 24, 2007 - AOS Transferred to CSC

July 28,30,31 '07 - Touched (AOS)

August 17,19 '07 -Touched (AOS)

August 28, 2007 - EAD card received

September 10, 2007 - GC received exp. date 9/4/09

July 8, 2009 - I-751 Sent to VSC

July 10, 2009 - VSC received

July 16, 2009 - Check Cashed

July 17, 2009 - Biometrics Letter (8/8/2009)

August 8, 2009 - Biometrics done

November 21, 2009 - Approval Letter received dated 11/17

I'm sending outmy husband's packet today after I get off from work. :dance: ..I'm definitely a June filer!

One step closer in finishing up these immigration boo hoos...now,the waiting begins :clock:

Yep waiting again

We filed June 1

usa01.gif

Mike and Anettedk04.gif

03-07-07 Anette arrived in San Diego on a K-1 Visa

04-04-07 Married in Las Vegas

lovebirds.gif

AOS

06-01-07 Mailed AOS/AP to NBC

06-12-07 Recieved NOA by mail for AOS

07-10-07 Biometric appointment for AOS

08-03-07 AOS touched after they recieved RFE

08-14-07 Approval notice on AP is sent

08-18-07 Approval notice on AP recieved

09-07-07 Recieved Interview date by mail

10-23-07 AOS Interview / Approved

10-24-07 Card production ordered

10-29-07 Welcome Letter recieved

11-02-07 Greencard recieved

Remove Condition

08-05-09 Mailed I-751 to CSC

08-10-09 NOA1 Receipt date

08-15-09 Recieved NOA1 by mail

08-20-09 Recieved BIO date by mail

09-04-09 Biometric Appointment

09-08-09 Touch

11-25-09 Card production ordered

12-03-09 Approval Letter recieved

12-04-09 Greencard recieved

NOA1 recieved today dated 6/4/07!!! wah HOOOO! Not sure where we belong, we mailed in May, NOA in June who wants us?

that would make you a June filer. we mailed our package today, so should be a June filer.

looks like we mailed packets on the same day. best of luck. :thumbs:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.