Michie26

Was locked out of travel docs site, trying to schedule

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hey,

We were locked out of the travel docs site, and honestly we didn't log in much. We were trying to figure out the payment process. It locked us out wed. We waited the 72 hours and are back in. When we try to schedule the ofc is shows avail appointments but when we pick a day, even though it shows availability, it says there are no ofc appts available 

Also. It seems there are no interview appts available in Mumbai. How often are new ones opened. I don't want to get locked out again.

Michelle

IMG-20190525-WA0000.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I was locked out twice when trying to schedule my fiance's interview last year.  The first time, I was checking every 20-30 minutes.  That was obviously too much!  The second time, I only checked 3-4 times over the course of a day before I was locked out.  I don't know what their formula is to determine who is locked out, but it seems a bit random.  I emailed traveldocs and got a generic message saying I was logging in too many times and was considered a robot.  Your account resets on its own after 48-72 hours. 

I can't speak for India as appointment is probably different from Vietnam.  For Vietnam, the consulate tended to post blocks of appointments (2-3 weeks worth) around noon on Friday, local time.  Perhaps India does something similar.

Good luck! - Jason

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.