apgk

Refreshing TOUCH

10 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: India
Timeline

ok I called CSC (via USCIS RFE line). I was given the standard answer - Sir we are processing cases from Nov 2006. We see that you have filed during Mar 2007 ..blah blah blah.....

I just checked my status online and I notice a TOUCH (for a moment I could not believe it - how refreshing could a touch be, I had no idea prior to this moment :) ). I had checked couple of hours ago and I didnt see this touch that time.

Anyway, want to speculate on this touch now - what does it mean? Was it caused by my phone call this morning? Could it be that some human cleaned dusted off my folder and started to chug through the information?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Who knows?! I was prompted to change my password. I did that. Logged in. No change. 2 hours later, I got my first touch on May 22 & then on May 23. But I'm guessing we were approved for our NOA2. Their site isn't working worth beans right now.

Joseph

us.jpgKarolina

AOS application received Chicago - 11/12/2007

Timeline
Who knows?! I was prompted to change my password. I did that. Logged in. No change. 2 hours later, I got my first touch on May 22 & then on May 23. But I'm guessing we were approved for our NOA2. Their site isn't working worth beans right now.

Didnt you try to call and find out if you are approved?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Germany
Timeline

We actually were approved a week after our last touch, and they even updated the status on the website and sent us the NOA2 email. Although my fiancee called the very same day (using the RFE trick) and found out we "very recently" got approved...

02/04/2008: Received permanent resident card (approved 01/30/2008)

11/01/2009: File for removal of conditions

Timeline
ok I called CSC (via USCIS RFE line). I was given the standard answer - Sir we are processing cases from Nov 2006. We see that you have filed during Mar 2007 ..blah blah blah.....

I just checked my status online and I notice a TOUCH (for a moment I could not believe it - how refreshing could a touch be, I had no idea prior to this moment :) ). I had checked couple of hours ago and I didnt see this touch that time.

Anyway, want to speculate on this touch now - what does it mean? Was it caused by my phone call this morning? Could it be that some human cleaned dusted off my folder and started to chug through the information?

I called CSC again today and got the story for the touch on May 29th.

They told me that update was indeed because of Customer Inquiry..........and I was getting excited for nothing :(

Hopefully you will get NOA-2 after that :) We called them twice , and unfortunatelly no touches :(

They told me that update was indeed because of Customer Inquiry..........and I was getting excited for nothing :(

Even after we called them twice our USCIS account wasn't touch at all after NOA-1. Why?

Timeline

Even after we called them twice our USCIS account wasn't touch at all after NOA-1. Why?

Dont worry about it. It seems it meaningless. When I called them second, the website didnt show any update for the date.

So dont worry too much about what websites says. I just think that they are trying to process in some order and they are trying to make sure that they get bulk of the cases processed within 90 days from the case filing. So hang in there, mid June is when it looks like some action would happen for you and me :)

Dont worry about it. It seems it meaningless. When I called them second, the website didnt show any update for the date.

So dont worry too much about what websites says. I just think that they are trying to process in some order and they are trying to make sure that they get bulk of the cases processed within 90 days from the case filing. So hang in there, mid June is when it looks like some action would happen for you and me :)

I know that we shouldn't worry:) We looked at updates www.k1visastats.com and saw that people who got NOA-1 one day ealier than we alredy got NOA-2! :dance:

we hope next will bring our NOA-2 :)

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hope the Touches become Approvals for you!!!!!!

OUR TIMELINE

MARCH 7, 2007 - SENT I-129F TO CSC

MARCH 13, 2007- NOA1

MARCH 19, 2007- REC'D BY SNAIL MAIL

May 23, 2007- APPROVED!

May 24, 2007- Rec'd e mail stating I was approved on the 23rd!!!!

May 29, 2007- Arrives at NVC

May 30, 2007- Called NVC and received MNL#

May 31, 2007- Left NVC headed to MANILA

June 4, 2007- Petition Arrives at USE Manila

June 12, 2007- Packet Mailed from Manila

June 25, 2007- Rec'd Packet

July 27, 2007- Medical appointment Aug. 3, 2007- August 3rd Interview, APPROVED!!! 149 days from filing!!!

Sept. 7,2007- Mary will be landing in LAX

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.