Leonard2323

I-212 Expdite Appoved; How long

16 posts in this topic

Good morning,

I recently had a solo I-212 expedite approved on May 1st. We didn’t get any notice in the mail about such approval and called yesterday to check on status. The I-212 isn’t approved yet but I’ve been told by a few people that it’s almost 100%  they will approve the solo  I-212. Since the expedite was approved and we just have to wait. 

The expedite was was based on extreme medical diagnosis and we are waiting to fly back to united statesfor more test.

its already been two weeks and we are wondering if it normally takes this long for an expedite process. Thank you

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Wales
Timeline

Solo I 212's are uncommon, well on here.

There is not set timeline for an I 212 and I do not think I have ever seen one expedited.

Basically too little data and too many variables.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline

In the scheme of things 2 weeks is not very long.

“If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles. If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will succumb in every battle.”

Timeline
32 minutes ago, Leeahh said:

That's great to hear. how did you get the information that if they considered and approved the expedite request, then they typically approve the solo 212?

They approved the expedite, not the waiver, they need to look at the waiver.

Timeline

Lots of misinformation out there, people say all sorts of things.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, AGSantander said:

HI what medical conditions did you have to use for your expedition process? Thanks

You don't "have to use" a medical condition. If you truly believe you have a situation that warrants an expedite then you can request one. There is no category as to what is it... but it needs to be severe.. not something you can think of to try and request for expedite

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.