24 posts in this topic

17 minutes ago, Mario barrios said:

Hello I am from December 2017 and I have not received any news, in February 2019 I received a receipt notifying me that they would reuse my biometrics fingerprints and so far nothing.  What do you think I'm close ??  I'm from california service center

Which visa?

Please note that EVERYONE received biometrics reuse letters if their case had not been touched by the end of February. They sent them out in mass. They are just recently going cause by case and issuing biometric appointments for those who needs them. So even if you got a reuse letter, you can still get an appointment letter.

sadly though, the reuse notice doesn’t mean they actually did anything with your case, since they sent these notices out by the thousands.

with that said have you contacted USCIS?

Edited by Ash.

*More detailed timeline in profile!*

Relationship:     Friends since 2010, Together since 2013

K-1:   2015 Done in 208 days - 212g for Second Cosponsor    

Spoiler

04/27/15- NOA1 Recieved                                                    
06/02/15 - NOA2 Recieved
09/22/15 - Interview       (221g for more documents (a SECOND cosponsor), see profile for more details!)                                            
11/09/15 -  ISSUED!!                                                              
11/10/15 - Passport received                                                
02/20/16 - Wedding!              

AOS:   2016 Done in 77 days - No RFE, No Interview                                                                    

Spoiler

04/08/16 - I-485, I-765, I-131 AOS Application recieved by USCIS
04/12/16 - 3 NOA1's received in mail
05/14/16 - Biometrics for AOS and EAD
06/27/16 - I-485 Case to changed to "New Card being produced"  (Day 77)
06/27/16 - I-485 Case changed to Approved! (Day 77)
06/30/16 - I-485 Case changed to "My Card has been mailed to me!"
07/05/16 - Green Card received in mail! 

ROC:   2018 - 2019 Done in 326 days - No RFE, No Interview

Spoiler

05/09/18 - Mailed out ROC to CSC

05/10/18 - CSC Signed and received ROC package
06/07/28 - NOA1 

06/11/18 - Check cashed

06/15/18 - NOA received in the mail
08/27/18 - 18 month extension received (Courtesy Copy)

09/18/18 - Request for official 18 month extension
10/22/18 - Official 18 month extension received 

02/27/19 - Biometrics waived 

04/29/19 - New card being produced!
05/09/19 - USPS delivered green card! In hand now!

4 minutes ago, Ash. said:

Please note that EVERYONE received biometrics reuse letters if their case had not been touched by the end of February. They sent them out in mass. They are just recently going cause by case and issuing biometric appointments for those who needs them. So even if you got a reuse letter, you can still get an appointment letter.

sadly though, the reuse notice doesn’t mean they actually did anything with your case, since they sent these notices out by the thousands.

I already have 17 months on standby and I do not have any update the last update was on June 15 2018 last year where it explains that my case has been transferred to another office.  I'm from December 2017

8 minutes ago, Ash. said:

I called uscis and they told me that everything was fine, that they know about that letter they sent me about the reuse of my biometric footprints that the maximum time in california is up to 19 months.  I still need twice to get 19 months and see what happens.  there are cases of January 2018 approved of CSC I do not understand why

3 minutes ago, afrocraft said:

Everybody got a biometric reuse letter?

Most everyone that still had a case open from 2017-July/August of 2018.

That’s why there’s more and more people confused as to why they have an appointment when they got a reuse letter already.

We were may 2018 CSC, it seems like some cases are slipping through the cracks.

ill make sure to say almost everyone instead of everyone next time

Edited by Ash.

*More detailed timeline in profile!*

Relationship:     Friends since 2010, Together since 2013

K-1:   2015 Done in 208 days - 212g for Second Cosponsor    

Spoiler

04/27/15- NOA1 Recieved                                                    
06/02/15 - NOA2 Recieved
09/22/15 - Interview       (221g for more documents (a SECOND cosponsor), see profile for more details!)                                            
11/09/15 -  ISSUED!!                                                              
11/10/15 - Passport received                                                
02/20/16 - Wedding!              

AOS:   2016 Done in 77 days - No RFE, No Interview                                                                    

Spoiler

04/08/16 - I-485, I-765, I-131 AOS Application recieved by USCIS
04/12/16 - 3 NOA1's received in mail
05/14/16 - Biometrics for AOS and EAD
06/27/16 - I-485 Case to changed to "New Card being produced"  (Day 77)
06/27/16 - I-485 Case changed to Approved! (Day 77)
06/30/16 - I-485 Case changed to "My Card has been mailed to me!"
07/05/16 - Green Card received in mail! 

ROC:   2018 - 2019 Done in 326 days - No RFE, No Interview

Spoiler

05/09/18 - Mailed out ROC to CSC

05/10/18 - CSC Signed and received ROC package
06/07/28 - NOA1 

06/11/18 - Check cashed

06/15/18 - NOA received in the mail
08/27/18 - 18 month extension received (Courtesy Copy)

09/18/18 - Request for official 18 month extension
10/22/18 - Official 18 month extension received 

02/27/19 - Biometrics waived 

04/29/19 - New card being produced!
05/09/19 - USPS delivered green card! In hand now!

1 minute ago, Ash. said:

That’s why there’s more and more people confused as to why they have an appointment when they got a reuse letter already.

OK. I'm January 2018 at VSC. Not a word since biometrics 15 months ago. Should I be worried?

4 minutes ago, Ash. said:

I am from December 21 2017 and according to uscis they are processing by November 03 2017.  I hope and this close.  that letter of the reuse of footprints I received it in February 2019

20 hours ago, Ash. said:

Hi, since your biometrics appointment was waived, do they just simply use the same picture from the conditional green card for your 10 years one

We are Jan 2018 filers to the Cali office and our biometrics were waived but they we just got a notice for biometric appointment.

I-751 Removal of Conditions

-01/15/18 Mailed I-751

-01/18/18 Arrived at California Service Center

-01/18/18 NOA 1 Date

-01/22/18 NOA Received

2 minutes ago, MadMax101 said:

We are Jan 2018 filers to the Cali office and our biometrics were waived but they we just got a notice for biometric appointment.

I was sent in February 2019, notifying me that my biometric fingerprints are not necessary.  It's been 3 months since they sent me that letter.  I'm from December 2017 I'm from california too

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.