Jump to content
CeeMu

My 10yr card was undeliverable by usps

12 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I changed my address online last year but they still mailed to the previous address,  hence the card was not delivered and was returned to uscis. That was inn Feb. I filed an e-request, nothing to this date.  Please my people, what can I do. Online says they will destroy it by June if they don't hear from me.  What do do.? Help 


Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia





Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CeeMu said:

I changed my address online last year but they still mailed to the previous address,  hence the card was not delivered and was returned to uscis. That was inn Feb. I filed an e-request, nothing to this date.  Please my people, what can I do. Online says they will destroy it by June if they don't hear from me.  What do do.? Help 

Have you considered an Infopass appointment to try to get things sorted out face to face? Especially since the card destruction time is growing nigh. It is high time to pull out the stops. Consider contacting your Congressman or Senator and elicit their assistance in stopping card destruction.

 

Hope it works out for you.


Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

> Almost 2 years of our lives involved with the USCIS/DOS "shuffle" & worth every second of it ! <

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

_______________________

:idea: Read more, post less.... Google can be your friend ! :idea:

Prior apologies if I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Keep your timeline current: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Pitaya said:

Have you considered an Infopass appointment to try to get things sorted out face to face? Especially since the card destruction time is growing nigh. It is high time to pull out the stops. Consider contacting your Congressman or Senator and elicit their assistance in stopping card destruction.

 

Hope it works out for you.

I went for an infopass, they stamped my ppt fort extension as I wait. They asked me to write a letter to Vermont, I did. Nothing even today.  My file was vawa waiver.. I don't know anything about the Congressman. 


Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia





Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, CeeMu said:

I went for an infopass, they stamped my ppt fort extension as I wait. They asked me to write a letter to Vermont, I did. Nothing even today.  My file was vawa waiver.. I don't know anything about the Congressman. 

Federally elected Congressman and Senators often have staff members in their offices that can try to help constituents with USCIS issues. The USC petitioner can use this link to find contact information for your Senators and Congressional Representatives, https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/GA#senators . Suggest that you contact your Senators and/or Representative to assist you with your Green Card issue, toot sweet!

 

Good luck on your immigration issues.


Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

> Almost 2 years of our lives involved with the USCIS/DOS "shuffle" & worth every second of it ! <

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

_______________________

:idea: Read more, post less.... Google can be your friend ! :idea:

Prior apologies if I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Keep your timeline current: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pitaya said:

Federally elected Congressman and Senators often have staff members in their offices that can try to help constituents with USCIS issues. The USC petitioner can use this link to find contact information for your Senators and Congressional Representatives, https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/GA#senators . Suggest that you contact your Senators and/or Representative to assist you with your Green Card issue, toot sweet!

 

Good luck on your immigration issues.

I self petitioned... under vawa waiver I'm not usc.. I'm approved resident. So confused what will happen.  What to do.. send ar11?

 

.Do I need to file citizenship while I wait? I hear vawa we can file as long as approved? 


Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia





Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, CeeMu said:

I self petitioned... under vawa waiver I'm not usc.. I'm approved resident. So confused what will happen.  What to do.. send ar11?

 

.Do I need to file citizenship while I wait? I hear vawa we can file as long as approved? 

Explain that in your letter, and get on it.... The clock is ticking. Wouldn't it be better to have your GC in your hands, than in a shredder?


Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

> Almost 2 years of our lives involved with the USCIS/DOS "shuffle" & worth every second of it ! <

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

_______________________

:idea: Read more, post less.... Google can be your friend ! :idea:

Prior apologies if I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Keep your timeline current: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Pitaya said:

Explain that in your letter, and get on it.... The clock is ticking. Wouldn't it be better to have your GC in your hands, than in a shredder?

So you are suggesting that I write to the congressman? 🤔


Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia





Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CeeMu said:

So you are suggesting that I write to the congressman? 🤔

Sounds good. Send it in to one of the elected representatives of your area. You have to get on this, toot sweet......


Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

> Almost 2 years of our lives involved with the USCIS/DOS "shuffle" & worth every second of it ! <

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

_______________________

:idea: Read more, post less.... Google can be your friend ! :idea:

Prior apologies if I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Keep your timeline current: http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OMG! 

The same thing happened to me 

they sent mines back to USCIS on may 7th🤦🏿‍♀️

When I called they said my address is exactly what I said whoever prepared the mail didn’t put the apartment number so the post office sent it back to USCIS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Shelly25 said:

OMG! 

The same thing happened to me 

they sent mines back to USCIS on may 7th🤦🏿‍♀️

When I called they said my address is exactly what I said whoever prepared the mail didn’t put the apartment number so the post office sent it back to USCIS

 Its stressful,  another level of stress.  Mine since March


Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia





Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, CeeMu said:

 Its stressful,  another level of stress.  Mine since March

🤦🏿‍♀️🤦🏿‍♀️🤦🏿‍♀️🤦🏿‍♀️🤦🏿‍♀️

Updated my address the as I got the email and I went over the address with the rep on the phone and she has the same address that I gave her 

so someone didn’t do their job 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a letter from uscis confirming change of address too, last year in feb 2018.. I don't get it. I've been at my new address for a while.. 


Mother & Daughter
Mom's CC: May 19 2015
Kid's CC: July 10th 2015(after checklist)
Interview Scheduled: August 27th 2015
Medical Date: Sept 11th 2015(Passed!!!)
Registered our appointment online: Sept 16th 2015
Interview Date: Sept 29th 2015 Approved!!
Visa in Hand: October 1st 2015
POE: 11th October 2015 - Philadelphia





Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...