Mel2019

Does IL based on PD or Documentarily Qualified?

32 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cameroon
Timeline
1 minute ago, AKL said:

Let me know when you get your IL

For sure I will... But my case is still at nvc for months I'm very scared and confused... My status there reads at nvc I'm praying it changes soon... Do u hv any idea for how long it can be there? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
1 minute ago, Veesia said:

For sure I will... But my case is still at nvc for months I'm very scared and confused... My status there reads at nvc I'm praying it changes soon... Do u hv any idea for how long it can be there? 

I have no idea at all.  My status also reads at NVC. I did e-mail NVC to ask them when I should expect my IL that was 2 weeks ago and they haven't replied to me yet. So I am just as confused as you are. Have you tried calling NVC or e-mailing them to see what they say?

Timeline
1 minute ago, AKL said:

I have no idea at all.  My status also reads at NVC. I did e-mail NVC to ask them when I should expect my IL that was 2 weeks ago and they haven't replied to me yet. So I am just as confused as you are. Have you tried calling NVC or e-mailing them to see what they say?

Ooh OK thanks very much. Naah I don't think my petitioner has contacted them since I recieved cc but I'll ask 

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Veesia said:

Ooh OK thanks very much. Naah I don't think my petitioner has contacted them since I recieved cc but I'll ask 

You can also e-mail NVC from their website. They say they take 2 weeks to reply. If your petitioner calls NVC they can be on hold for 1 hour or more. I called them when I was waiting for them to send me my case number after my I-130 was approved. I was on hold for 20-30 mins. I hanged up cuz I couldn't hold on any longer and, I e-mailed them. Within 1 week they had replied to me. So I am hoping they reply to my e-mail ASAP or better yet I get the IL. Anyways, good luck. We seem to be in the same boat

Timeline
15 hours ago, AKL said:

You can also e-mail NVC from their website. They say they take 2 weeks to reply. If your petitioner calls NVC they can be on hold for 1 hour or more. I called them when I was waiting for them to send me my case number after my I-130 was approved. I was on hold for 20-30 mins. I hanged up cuz I couldn't hold on any longer and, I e-mailed them. Within 1 week they had replied to me. So I am hoping they reply to my e-mail ASAP or better yet I get the IL. Anyways, good luck. We seem to be in the same boat

Thanks v much ooh... I'll surely just email them.. I'm wishing u the best.

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline
On 4/27/2019 at 6:25 AM, Veesia said:

Thanks v much ooh... I'll surely just email them.. I'm wishing u the best.

Hi, Have you gotten your IL yet? I am here still waiting it is now 55 days and I've heard nothing. NVC replied to my e-mail that I had sent them. They sent me a generic reply.....you're in the queue for an interview letter once we get a date we will notify you blablablahhh. Tell me you have better news than I do. I feel like ppl who are under F2A are waiting longer than anyone else!!!! I'm tired of this waiting game

Timeline
13 hours ago, AKL said:

Hi, Have you gotten your IL yet? I am here still waiting it is now 55 days and I've heard nothing. NVC replied to my e-mail that I had sent them. They sent me a generic reply.....you're in the queue for an interview letter once we get a date we will notify you blablablahhh. Tell me you have better news than I do. I feel like ppl who are under F2A are waiting longer than anyone else!!!! I'm tired of this waiting game

I haven't gotten il 😭😭😭 I've lost all hopes for June interviews now I'm just praying I get July interviews... I'm really sick and tired of waiting I read somewhere someone said they called and nvc said they almost done scheduling June interviews... I felt sad cus i had cc since January 7th and uptil now nothing... No f2a has even recieved il... I don't know what nvc is always busy doing... There wasn't even any interview floods this month... I'm Confused as to why cus they can't say they don't hv many people waiting for interviews cus there are lots 

Timeline
On 5/17/2019 at 12:24 AM, Veesia said:

I haven't gotten il 😭😭😭 I've lost all hopes for June interviews now I'm just praying I get July interviews... I'm really sick and tired of waiting I read somewhere someone said they called and nvc said they almost done scheduling June interviews... I felt sad cus i had cc since January 7th and uptil now nothing... No f2a has even recieved il... I don't know what nvc is always busy doing... There wasn't even any interview floods this month... I'm Confused as to why cus they can't say they don't hv many people waiting for interviews cus there are lots 

I'm also confused!!!!! I wish there was a way for us to contact our embassies and ask them how many slots were given to F2A or immigrant visas. Hopefully, we get July interviews

Timeline
37 minutes ago, AKL said:

I'm also confused!!!!! I wish there was a way for us to contact our embassies and ask them how many slots were given to F2A or immigrant visas. Hopefully, we get July interviews

That's my same prayer... I'm really fed up.. I don't understand why they won't scheduled interviews for F2a... Can u please call and ask 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.