1,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
12 hours ago, chars said:

Welcome to the group! I think you should be good. If you're blessed to have (kids) please send their birth certificates, utilities' bills, etc. 

I wish you good luck!!!

Thank you so much!! Good luck to all of us.

And thank you for your response, you're right about utilities' bills. and that's an easy one to gather together! We haven't been blessed with kids yet, but hopefully in the future 😊

Thanks again

Have a good rest of the weekend, all!

Someone should please help with below question

1. Are we required to submit passport photographs online 

2. How do I get my USCIS account number 

3. Am I also required to upload a copy of my green card when filing ? 

06/24/2015 - Package received
06/29/2015 - fingerprint fee accepted.
06/30/2015 - Received text & e-confirmation of NOA. Case received & routed to USCIS National Benefits Center
07/06/2015 - NOA1 received.

07/13/2015 - Biometric letter arrived mail box. Date 07/24/2015

07/24/2015 - Biometric done. One month mark

08/29/2015 - EAD approved

09/03/2015 - EAD card mailed

09/04/2015 - EAD approval mail in mail box

09/08/2015 - EAD card received.

09/09/2015 - Applied for SSN.

09/15/2015 - Got my SSN in the mail

04/14/2015 - Update online: Your interview has been scheduled for 05/19

11 minutes ago, Toy said:

I filed my N400 online 10 days ago, 

- I don’t think you need to submit your passport photographs online ( I really don’t remember submitting it though) 

- I did put I don’t have my uscis account as I  didn’t find (but they sent my uscis account number on my biometric appointment) 

- yes uou need to upload your green card 

1 minute ago, dannynims said:

I filed my N400 online 10 days ago, 

- I don’t think you need to submit your passport photographs online ( I really don’t remember submitting it though) 

- I did put I don’t have my uscis account as I  didn’t find (but they sent my uscis account number on my biometric appointment) 

- yes uou need to upload your green card 

Thank you 

06/30/2015 - Received text & e-confirmation of NOA. Case received & routed to USCIS National Benefits Center

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline

Thank you @dannynims for answering our brother's questions.

@Tony, you're not required to submit passport size photos. Only those applying from overseas are required to.

If you haven't filed an online application before for green card renewal, then I think you don't have a USCIS ELIS account's number if that's what you're talking about.

However, don't get confused and take USCIS ELIS account's number for Alien-Number a.k.a USCIS#; they're not the same.

Lastly, you're required to upload your green card back and front.

We will like to welcome both of you @Tony and @dannynims to the group. Good luck!!😊😊

Edited by chars

1 minute ago, chars said:

Thank you @dannynims for answering our brother's questions.

@Tony, you're not required to submit passport size photos. Only those applying from overseas are required to.

If haven't filed an online application before for green card renewal, then I think you don't have USCIS ELIS account's number if that's what you're talking about.

However, don't get confused and take USCIS ELIS account's number for Alien-Number a.k.a USCIS#; they're not the same.

Lastly, you're required to upload your green card back and front.

We will like to welcome both of you @Tony and @dannynims to the group. Good luck!!😊😊

Thanks for the clarification. I just submitted my application online. Hopefully the wait won’t be long 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
1 minute ago, Toy said:

Thanks for the clarification. I just submitted my application online. Hopefully the wait won’t be long 

What's your field office?

29 minutes ago, chars said:

What's your field office?

Should be Houston Tx. Am yet to get an update in regards to that. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
8 hours ago, Toy said:

1- no, we are not;

2- I remember calling USCIS a few months ago in regards to that-- I was told that it doesn't really matter if you put your account # in if you can't find or remember it, so even though I have one, I don't know what it is for sure so I left it blank (didn't check that box though);

3- yes, you'll see towards the end of the application a section for required evidence, your gc (front & back) being part of what's required.

Hi all,

Just joined the group. 

Planning to submit my N400 in the next few days (after 5 years of green card).

Apologies if I am posting in the wrong topic :(

If am in the right topic, can someone please suggest on information regarding places of stay for the last five years in the N400 form - Should we include details of EACH place we stayed during the last five years without any break? Or can we include places where we stayed for at least 3 months etc? (I have stayed in a couple of places for four weeks before I got a stable accommodation and hence wondering if I need to include details of those places as well..)

Thanks in advance.

9 hours ago, Blossom90 said:

1- no, we are not;

2- I remember calling USCIS a few months ago in regards to that-- I was told that it doesn't really matter if you put your account # in if you can't find or remember it, so even though I have one, I don't know what it is for sure so I left it blank (didn't check that box though);

3- yes, you'll see towards the end of the application a section for required evidence, your gc (front & back) being part of what's required.

Thank you 

5 hours ago, Natfor2019 said:

Hi all,

Just joined the group. 

Planning to submit my N400 in the next few days (after 5 years of green card).

Apologies if I am posting in the wrong topic :(

If am in the right topic, can someone please suggest on information regarding places of stay for the last five years in the N400 form - Should we include details of EACH place we stayed during the last five years without any break? Or can we include places where we stayed for at least 3 months etc? (I have stayed in a couple of places for four weeks before I got a stable accommodation and hence wondering if I need to include details of those places as well..)

Thanks in advance.

Hi, 
Welcome to the group.

My advice add everything even you cant remember specific day, mentioning the place where you stayed is important.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.