1,621 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
29 minutes ago, SONG41 said:

To do a walk in do you just turn up at the office before the date they have made for you & they accept you?

Does anyone know about the Alexandria VA office?

When I went to do my biometrics for my i751 they just asked me a reason why I went earlier and gave me my number to wait for my turn. I will be starting a new job a day before my appointment so I will try to go earlier this time again.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Liberia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, shearar said:

I got new update says : 
Has anyone got this ? I did the biometrics as walk in on the 19thimage.png.1827ad3eb2a27226b9877007638c9ed7.png

Yes, your biometric has been reviewed. However, it's different from it being checked and cleared. Good luck!

Timeline
1 hour ago, SONG41 said:

To do a walk in do you just turn up at the office before the date they have made for you & they accept you?

Does anyone know about the Alexandria VA office?

Welcome to the group! Some offices do accept early walk-in while others don't. It depends on your local field office.

Timeline
On 4/21/2019 at 10:05 PM, zorus40k said:

Greetings, and congratulations to all who submitted.

Hopefully process takes less that 376 days it took for ROC in my case.

n400-yurii.png.d0cf84a304e5a1f92efb622839b7147c.png

Welcome to the group! Some people will get interview letter earlier than expected. It depends on how fast your field office is.

Timeline
3 minutes ago, shearar said:

Thank you, so the status will also go to more levels: checked, then cleaerd ? then another thing ?

Correct! If there are any issues with the background check, it will come up during the interview. I believe you have had no problems with the law in the past so no worries.

Timeline
On 4/21/2019 at 11:23 PM, Aaronwang0713 said:

I filled on April.20 and will keep post update on this thread as well. 

Welcome to the group and thanks for joining us! We wish you best of luck!

Timeline
6 hours ago, goodsoohe5919 said:

Hello everyone~

I they received my files on April 10th! 

I'm excited to start this new journey with everyone here😆😊

Welcome @goodsoohe5919, we're all excited and can't wait to see this done. We wish you good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.