62 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
16 minutes ago, H&YP said:

Hi Guys I need help with I131 form( AP). They say:  You must submit all required initial evidence along with all the supporting documentation with your application at the time of filing. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you

Supporting documentation would be   passport style picture, copy of first page of your passport or copy of ID if you have it already. 

Im sure you gonna send it with the AOS so you wont have to pay fee. 

Anything else? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline
Just now, Beddy2015 said:

Supporting documentation would be   passport style picture, copy of first page of your passport or copy of ID if you have it already. 

Im sure you gonna send it with the AOS so you wont have to pay fee. 

Anything else? 

thank you very much!

I put  the reason for the AP is to go on vacation with my husband. Is that will be an issue?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Haiti
Timeline
9 minutes ago, H&YP said:

thank you very much!

I put  the reason for the AP is to go on vacation with my husband. Is that will be an issue?

No it shouldn't be an issue but  you can also put in case of family emergency and you need to travel . 

That's what I put when I did mine. 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Beddy2015 said:

No it shouldn't be an issue but  you can also put in case of family emergency and you need to travel . 

That's what I put when I did mine. 

Good . thanks again...you save my day

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello all. Congrats to you all. I am almost at the finish line. Just have a quick question about vaccines. Did they accept the ones from Haiti or did you have to do them over once arrive.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Dpierre said:

Hello all. Congrats to you all. I am almost at the finish line. Just have a quick question about vaccines. Did they accept the ones from Haiti or did you have to do them over once arrive.

The one from Haiti... It's good for a year. 

Timeline
Just now, Defmimi said:

The one from Haiti... It's good for a year. 

Thank you, my fiance is doing the medical now and they were trying to tell him its a waste of time and money. And also they are charging some extra fee to print a profile page from ustraveldocs, but it reads interview appointment waiver, any ideas what that is

Timeline
10 hours ago, Joey.C said:

Hi guys! How is it going with your AOS case?

I sent my in May 18 and they sent me the 3 notifications with my cases number may 22 

Timeline
1 hour ago, H&YP said:

I sent my in May 18 and they sent me the 3 notifications with my cases number may 22 

I received my case number today for forms i131 i765,but it only said fingerprint fee for form i485. Was it like that for you too? 

Timeline

34 minutes ago, Joey.C said:

I received my case number today for forms i131 i765,but it only said fingerprint fee for form i485. Was it like that for you too? 

Mine too. It's normal (fingerprint fee was received)

Edited by H&YP

Timeline
8 hours ago, Joey.C said:

Oh ok thanks !

Hi all,  

Just wanted  to update you guys.  We went to our interview today and it was a breeze.  We were there for about 45 minutes between check in and the interview.  They called us in  1) he started going through the Q&A on the form (I-485)  2) he asked us how did we meet.  3) he said if we have pictures of us when we first met,  I said we have them on our  phones,  he said ok can I look through the phone,  we said yes and my husband gave the phone.  After looking through my husband's phone he reviewed the file again and told us that this a conditional Green Card and give my husband a form to sign  and after that,   he said good luck to the both of us and for us to wait for the card in the mail.  We brought everything that was in interview letter but he only ask us for evidence of my citizenship and pictures of our wedding and when we first met. 

20190528_174610.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.