Ninihini

Second Interview and expired Medical exam

20 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey my husband had an interview on August 20th 2018, and got 221g letter mentioning that he has to submit IRS transcript of the joint sponsor which I did so but they refused it then I submitted new joint sponsor documents. Few days ago I have recieved an email for my husband, saying that you have been scheduled to appear for an interview at US embassy in Islamabad thats all they didn't mention what to bring or anything, his medical got expire on Feb 8th 2018 I'm confuse what should i do, do i need to renew his medical or just go to the interview just like that? Can someone help me or had the same experience like me? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
10 minutes ago, Ninihini said:

Hey my husband had an interview on August 20th 2018, and got 221g letter mentioning that he has to submit IRS transcript of the joint sponsor which I did so but they refused it then I submitted new joint sponsor documents. Few days ago I have recieved an email for my husband, saying that you have been scheduled to appear for an interview at US embassy in Islamabad thats all they didn't mention what to bring or anything, his medical got expire on Feb 8th 2018 I'm confuse what should i do, do i need to renew his medical or just go to the interview just like that? Can someone help me or had the same experience like me? 

I assume you mean his medical expired on Feb 2019.

If so then all you need to do is let your husband get another medical exam and submit any documentation possible when going for his interview.

Timeline
22 minutes ago, Zaczon said:

I assume you mean his medical expired on Feb 2019.

If so then all you need to do is let your husband get another medical exam and submit any documentation possible when going for his interview.

Yes his Medical got expire on Feb 2019 So you're saying that he needs to take new medical exam on his second interview? 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Ninihini said:

Yes his Medical got expire on Feb 2019 So you're saying that he needs to take new medical exam on his second interview? 

Yes if the old medical test is expired.

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Zaczon said:

Yes if the old medical test is expired.

Oh I see and do you have any idea about Second interview why they scheduled and what can they ask? 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ninihini said:

Oh I see and do you have any idea about Second interview why they scheduled and what can they ask? 

I am sure there was an issue with the petitioner’s tax transcripts and with it being reviewed after you said you submitted the IRS documentation,they feel you deserve to have an interview.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Zaczon said:

I am sure there was an issue with the petitioner’s tax transcripts and with it being reviewed after you said you submitted the IRS documentation,they feel you deserve to have an interview.

I'm the petitioner and they rejected the old joint sponsor so i submitted new joint sponsor's required documents on CEAC website after that my husband received a phone call from the embassy asking that if he can able to travel before 8th of February because his medical is gonna expire and he said yes then the CEAC status got changed from administrative processing to ready and same day it got changed back to administrative processing after that the status remain the same. On Thursday he had received another phone call saying that he needs to come to the embassy for the interview and I have recieved an email too. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Ninihini said:

I'm the petitioner and they rejected the old joint sponsor so i submitted new joint sponsor's required documents on CEAC website after that my husband received a phone call from the embassy asking that if he can able to travel before 8th of February because his medical is gonna expire and he said yes then the CEAC status got changed from administrative processing to ready and same day it got changed back to administrative processing after that the status remain the same. On Thursday he had received another phone call saying that he needs to come to the embassy for the interview and I have recieved an email too. 

Exactly like I said.

They had an issue with the old i-864.And Im sure the new one you updated has been accepted.

Its quite unfortunate his medical expired around this time.

These hospitals work hand in hand with the embassies so what do you expect lol.

To be on a safer side,just let him get another medical done and go for his interview.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Zaczon said:

Exactly like I said.

They had an issue with the old i-864.And Im sure the new one you updated has been accepted.

Its quite unfortunate his medical expired around this time.

These hospitals work hand in hand with the embassies so what do you expect lol.

To be on a safer side,just let him get another medical done and go for his interview.

I see yeah I will take a new medical exam to the embassy also do you think he should also take the old joint sponsor's documents with him included the new joint sponsor's documents to the embassy? 

Timeline
Just now, Ninihini said:

I see yeah I will take a new medical exam to the embassy also do you think he should also take the old joint sponsor's documents with him included the new joint sponsor's documents to the embassy? 

He wont need the old joint sponsor’s documents since you took it off and replaced it with a new one.

But to be on a safer side,I will advice that he keeps it in his car so just in case he is asked for it he could just go and pick it up.

But I doubt he will be asked about it.

His interview will be based on the information they have at the moment.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Zaczon said:

He wont need the old joint sponsor’s documents since you took it off and replaced it with a new one.

But to be on a safer side,I will advice that he keeps it in his car so just in case he is asked for it he could just go and pick it up.

But I doubt he will be asked about it.

His interview will be based on the information they have at the moment.

Oh I got it. Thank you so much also please pray for my husband that he get the Visa this time. Its been almost two years since I have applied for him 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, Kashan.01 said:

please share your timeline 

My husband had an interview on August 20th 2018 had 221g slip asked for IRS transcript I provided them my transcript coz my attorney thought they asked for petitioner's IRS transcript in Sep they refused the document and asked for new joint sponsor I provided them new joint sponsor's required documents on Dec and some of in Jan at the end of Jan they called my husband to asked if he can travel before 8th of Feb because his medical gonna expire the status got changed from refused to Administrative processing and then ready but the same day it got changed again back to administrative processing and on after that i keep emailing them to ask about my case and the embassy told me the case is under processing now they emailed me and called my husband for second interview end of this month. 

1 hour ago, Ninihini said:

For new medical you have a email in which mention embassy asked for updated medical. Otherwise you will not be able to new medical 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.