Zaczon

Interview Schedule.

8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
25 minutes ago, Zaczon said:

I have realized almost all CR or IR case types are scheduled on Tuesdays for Ghana.

Anyone actually realized that?

I have a Thursday interview

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Thank you 😉

27 minutes ago, Zaczon said:

Oh I see.

You are actually the first I know is having theirs on Thursday.

All the best by the way.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Akont said:

My interview was Thursday too

Oh I see.

Well I made my checks and all CR-1 cases are scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays often.

Anyway I hope your interview went well.

You wanna share how it went if you dont mind?

Filed: E-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
6 hours ago, Zaczon said:

Oh I see.

Well I made my checks and all CR-1 cases are scheduled on Tuesdays and Thursdays often.

Anyway I hope your interview went well.

You wanna share how it went if you dont mind?

Was very funny as i went there. My appointment was 9:3am, I went inside around 7:45am, a lady took my interview letter and ask me to sit outside and wait till she calls me. This where the drama started, they called everyone and left me, they later called another batch without calling my name, i was like, wats going on here, they came for another group without my name again. But I never knew it was the doing of God. So I went to the lady and ask if she has mentioned my name, and you know how this Ghanaian ladies behave sometimes, she later came for another batch without my name again, and she  asked if I gave her my interview letter? I answered yes, a lady den came and called me, was told they are sorry for delaying me. Was called to window 6 to present my documents and hav my finger print. The woman asked me to sit and wait, I was sitting infront of infront of The man who interviewed me, I saw him picking my passport and smiled at me, he called with his finger without mentioning my name cus was sitting close to him. He didn't look into any of my documents provided, he only watched the pictures and pushed all the documents to me without opening them. The interview started.

1) who is the petitioner

2) how did I met her

3) how old is she

4) has she married before?

5) do we hav kids

6) how long hav we married? ( he didn't allow me answer that and answered it for me, he den told me we will hav our 5yr anniversary in the USA

7)where does she lives? I answered and he asked me if I like groundnut cus there are many groundnuts there, cus he has been there before. He was like welcome to USA, am approving ur visa right away, gav me a paper to go for my visa in 10 working days. Dnt be panic cus I see it as normal interview. But dnt forget to pray. and I was interviewed before all these ppl who entered first, I only spent less than 20 minutes after I was called.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Akont said:

Was very funny as i went there. My appointment was 9:3am, I went inside around 7:45am, a lady took my interview letter and ask me to sit outside and wait till she calls me. This where the drama started, they called everyone and left me, they later called another batch without calling my name, i was like, wats going on here, they came for another group without my name again. But I never knew it was the doing of God. So I went to the lady and ask if she has mentioned my name, and you know how this Ghanaian ladies behave sometimes, she later came for another batch without my name again, and she  asked if I gave her my interview letter? I answered yes, a lady den came and called me, was told they are sorry for delaying me. Was called to window 6 to present my documents and hav my finger print. The woman asked me to sit and wait, I was sitting infront of infront of The man who interviewed me, I saw him picking my passport and smiled at me, he called with his finger without mentioning my name cus was sitting close to him. He didn't look into any of my documents provided, he only watched the pictures and pushed all the documents to me without opening them. The interview started.

1) who is the petitioner

2) how did I met her

3) how old is she

4) has she married before?

5) do we hav kids

6) how long hav we married? ( he didn't allow me answer that and answered it for me, he den told me we will hav our 5yr anniversary in the USA

7)where does she lives? I answered and he asked me if I like groundnut cus there are many groundnuts there, cus he has been there before. He was like welcome to USA, am approving ur visa right away, gav me a paper to go for my visa in 10 working days. Dnt be panic cus I see it as normal interview. But dnt forget to pray. and I was interviewed before all these ppl who entered first, I only spent less than 20 minutes after I was called.

Thank you for sharing your story too.

Cant wait to share mine.

I know God will see me through this whole process.

Cheers!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.