Jump to content
Chris86

PAL Itinerary Receipt

21 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hey everyone!

 

So I just booked a ticket through Philippine Airlines. I paid through PayPal and received a booking confirmation email, I also received a email receipt for my payment from Paypal.

How many days before I receive my Itinerary Receipt? Is it different from the Itinerary Confirmation? My booked flight is on May.

 

TIA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, chris86 said:

Hey everyone!

 

So I just booked a ticket through Philippine Airlines. I paid through PayPal and received a booking confirmation email, I also received a email receipt for my payment from Paypal.

How many days before I receive my Itinerary Receipt? Is it different from the Itinerary Confirmation? My booked flight is on May.

 

TIA!

Do you mean the PAL Official Receipt? I get mine usually 3 days after I book my flights.

Edited by Imo34

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just got in touch through their Facebook page, asked me if it includes the ticket number, which it does, told me I can present upon check-in.

 

Just in case someone have more questions, no need to print the confirmation. If you have a smartphone or mobile device

you can use it to show the confirmation through airport security and check-in.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Cypher86 said:

Just got in touch through their Facebook page, asked me if it includes the ticket number, which it does, told me I can present upon check-in.

 

Just in case someone have more questions, no need to print the confirmation. If you have a smartphone or mobile device

you can use it to show the confirmation through airport security and check-in.

👍 That's how I do it. Check in online as well. Just show security your online boarding pass and your identification card at the check in counter. No need to print anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Cypher86 said:

Hey everyone!

 

So I just booked a ticket through Philippine Airlines. I paid through PayPal and received a booking confirmation email, I also received a email receipt for my payment from Paypal.

How many days before I receive my Itinerary Receipt? Is it different from the Itinerary Confirmation? My booked flight is on May.

 

TIA!

I fly PAL all of the time. Usually within 1 or 2 days max....


Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/14/2019 at 9:37 PM, boris64 said:

Usually within 1 or 2 days max

UPDATE: Today I received an email that my booking is confirmed together with the actual E-ticket!

 

Can I confirm to you guys on the carry-on's? Is it okay to have one small luggage and one small backpack?

Because I'm reading on their website that only one piece is allowed, but when I went to CFO for the seminar,

the moderator said we can carry an extra small backpack or bag together with our carry-on baggage.

 

TIA!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 7:33 PM, Cypher86 said:

UPDATE: Today I received an email that my booking is confirmed together with the actual E-ticket!

 

Can I confirm to you guys on the carry-on's? Is it okay to have one small luggage and one small backpack?

Because I'm reading on their website that only one piece is allowed, but when I went to CFO for the seminar,

the moderator said we can carry an extra small backpack or bag together with our carry-on baggage.

 

TIA!

You should be fine with a small backpack and a carry-on to SFO. I see this all the time on my flights to and from Manila to LAX. But then again I am not an airline employee...Good Luck)


Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/17/2019 at 11:13 AM, boris64 said:

You should be fine with a small backpack and a carry-on to SF

 

On 3/17/2019 at 2:26 PM, Imo34 said:

1 cabin bag/backpack + 1 ladies' bag + 1 laptop bag works for me with PAL

 

Thanks guys!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
28 minutes ago, Mark&Jean said:

Does anyone know if there are any taxes or fees outside of the ticket

Hey Mark, I paid Philippine travel tax for USD $30.70, thought I'd pay it too online so I'd save time from queuing.

 

Not sure on the terminal fee as I haven't confirmed yet, but there was a International Terminal Fee/IPSC of USD $10.40 included on mine.

Edited by Chris86

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Chris86 said:

Hey Mark, I paid Philippine travel tax for USD $30.70, thought I'd pay it too online so I'd save time from queuing.

 

Not sure on the terminal fee as I haven't confirmed yet, but there was a International Terminal Fee/IPSC of USD $10.40 included on mine.

Awesome. Thanks Chris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Mark&Jean said:

I will also use PAL for Jean's ticket. Does anyone know if there are any taxes or fees outside of the ticket that she will have to pay at NAIA?

I am sure the terminal fee is already paid with the ticket on international flights from NAIA but there is some sort of leaving or exit tax they must pay before leaving. It can be paid at the airport. I am sure someone will come along shortly with the exact nomenclature.

Edited by boris64

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What is PH Travel Tax?

The Philippine travel tax is a fee imposed by the government for Filipinos traveling abroad. The full travel tax is P1,620 for passengers on economy class plane tickets and P2,700 when flying first class. As stated by Presidential Decree 1183, Philippine citizens have to pay the appropriate travel tax, regardless of the place where the airline ticket is issued or the form of payment.

You need not worry about the travel tax if you’re a foreigner traveling in the Philippines on a short visit or simply transiting as this fee only applies to citizens of the Philippines, permanent resident aliens and non-immigrant aliens who have stayed in the Philippines for a period of not less than one year.

These individuals are also exempted from the travel tax: Overseas Filipino workers (OFWs), infants (2 years and below), and Filipino permanent residents abroad whose stay in the Philippines is less than one year. You can check TIEZA’s websitefor the full details on PH travel tax exemptions and reduced fees.

PH Travel Tax Online Payment

Selected airlines including Cebu Pacific offer the option of paying the Philippine Travel Tax online on their website. This is highly recommended if you want to skip lining up at the airport. You can also pay the travel tax online on the TIEZA Online Travel Tax Payment System (OTTPS) website.

 


Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×