Jump to content
emeline29

DS-160 and US Travel Docs profile

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Just wondering if anyone knows if it is ok to use my WAC# in my DS-160, but my SYD# when completing my US Travel docs profile before paying my MRV. Are they linked somehow or should I be using my WAC receipt number for both profiles? US Travel Docs also asked for a priority date - I read somewhere to just put my NOA1 receipt date. What did everyone else put?

 

 

Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 11.12.46 am.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, emeline29 said:

Just wondering if anyone knows if it is ok to use my WAC# in my DS-160, but my SYD# when completing my US Travel docs profile before paying my MRV. Are they linked somehow or should I be using my WAC receipt number for both profiles? US Travel Docs also asked for a priority date - I read somewhere to just put my NOA1 receipt date. What did everyone else put?

 

 

Screen Shot 2019-03-12 at 11.12.46 am.png

My inexpert feeling is that where it asks for receipt number, it wants your WAC#, othewise it would ask for your case number. As for  priority date - will it let you leave it blank since we don't have one? Hopefully, in case I'm wrong, my reply will bump this up so someone who knows will see it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Joyoussinger said:

My inexpert feeling is that where it asks for receipt number, it wants your WAC#, othewise it would ask for your case number. As for  priority date - will it let you leave it blank since we don't have one? Hopefully, in case I'm wrong, my reply will bump this up so someone who knows will see it. 

 

You’re awake early! So I worked out where it wanted me to enter my receipt number - it was after the MRV payment. So it was the receipt number from that. Prior to payment it asked for my case ID which I assumed was my SYD# so I used that. Hopefully it works out! Thanks for getting back to me 🙂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, emeline29 said:

 

You’re awake early! So I worked out where it wanted me to enter my receipt number - it was after the MRV payment. So it was the receipt number from that. Prior to payment it asked for my case ID which I assumed was my SYD# so I used that. Hopefully it works out! Thanks for getting back to me 🙂

I'm always up early. I love the early morning! That makes sense to me, since WAC is receipt and SYD is case. Have a great day!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×