IsabelleFredrick

Where to register online to book interview

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline

Hi everyone. My case status is Ready, but Im waiting for the letter from the South Africa consulate in Johannesburg.. I would like to book my interview date in the meantime. How do I do this - Im a bit confused as the letter from NVC calls it an immigrant visa, (page that says Ready), but a K1 is a nonimmigrant visa, so which site do I go to to book my interview in South Africa??

1 hour ago, IsabelleFredrick said:

Hi everyone. My case status is Ready, but Im waiting for the letter from the South Africa consulate in Johannesburg.. I would like to book my interview date in the meantime. How do I do this - Im a bit confused as the letter from NVC calls it an immigrant visa, (page that says Ready), but a K1 is a nonimmigrant visa, so which site do I go to to book my interview in South Africa??

The consular will book your interview date and inform you with the date, You still need to do your medical

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: South Africa
Timeline
1 minute ago, JimBette said:

The consular will book your interview date and inform you with the date, You still need to do your medical

Its a K1 visa.. I will need to book interview, correct?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Senegal
Timeline
On 3/11/2019 at 1:06 AM, IsabelleFredrick said:

Hi.  Has your beneficiary completed the online DS-160?  After DS-160, pay your visa fee, get a printout of the confirmation page from DS-160. At this point, you can get online register & try to schedule interview for fiance.  When you attempt to schedule the interview, althought it's actually a K-1 non immigrant visa, you will schedule under immigrant visa.  I don't know if SA contacts you for the interview, however I think you can probably schedule once all the above have been taken care of, unless SA does things very different.  Best wishes.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.