Triah

Question About Getting Sundry Card/Fingerprints

9 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi folks,

New to the site/forum, and prior to making this post, I did my research about getting Sundry Card/Fingerprints in the Philippines. 

My Fiancee worked in Qatar for 4 years and we need to get a police clearance from Qatar for her K1 Visa interview. We have not received our NOA2 yet, but we're trying to be proactive because I know this process could take months. That said, we have reached out to NBI to get the sundry card from them and they said my Fiancee will need a letter of endorsement, but they didn't say where we can get the letter from. I expected this already, but we tried it anyways thanks to this post (

). Tomorrow we will try to get the sundry cards from Camp Crame per post above. Based on my research though, PNP Crime Lab also requires a letter of endorsement to get the fingerprints done. Luckily for @REYHAN, he was able to get the sundry card from Camp Crame with no letters needed.Don't know if this was a one time thing though. I will link the PDF that will show that PNP Crime Lab requires a letter of request.

http://www.pnp.gov.ph/images/Downloads/CLGServices.pdf 

Any help is appreciated!

Edited by Triah

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Camp Crame  IS the place to go for fingerprint cards.  :thumbs:     Very possible the endorsement letter won't be asked required.

FYI - the endorsement letter comes from the embassy, but most times it isn't issued until the interview.    Some have emailed to get it with mixed results.

Edited by Hank_

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Camp Crame  IS the place to go for fingerprint cards.  :thumbs:     Very possible the endorsement letter won't be asked required.

FYI - the endorsement letter comes from the embassy, but most times it isn't issued until the interview.    Some have emailed to get it with mixed results.

Perfect! Thank you, Hank! I'll ask her to go to Camp Crame then to get the fingerprint cards. 

Also, Hank, does the sundry card expire? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

Edited by Triah

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Triah said:

Perfect! Thank you, Hank! I'll ask her to go to Camp Crame then to get the fingerprint cards. 

Also, Hank, does the sundry card expire? Sorry if it's a dumb question.

I have more info regarding the Qatar clearance,  email me at   Picture and I will attach what I have in a reply.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

Is anybody here who had their finger print/ sundry in Camp Crame recently? Did they required an endorsement letter from the embassy?

Or they will allowed you to have your finger print without it? Hope someone could help and update regarding their experience. 

On 7/26/2021 at 6:46 PM, RosEli said:

hi. Does Sundry Card has an expiration? Thanks in advance

Hi,

Would like to ask if you had your finger print/ sundry at Camp crame? Did they ask you for endorsement letter? 

• 1 month later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi Jowan, plan to secure again one soon as mine has been issued 2yrs ago and just to be prepared, I will secure again as needed for my Qatar PCC. At PNP Crame, no endorsement letter is required as per my previous experience and no appointment schedule required also as walk ins are welcome. I had called them yesterday to check thru 02-87230401 ask to be connected to crime lab, finger print division. As advised, one will have to bring the passport, and a valid id, 2 pcs. passport size picture, bring a sundry card for finger printing which the officer told that this can be bought infornt Crame, like those internet shop that prints docs. The fingerprint division will only accept until 3PM on Mon to Fri so it was suggested to come earlier as the payment (sorry i forgot to ask how much) will have to be done at Landbank branch inside Crame but is said to be flooded by a lot people transacting that branch. It has same procedure as before when i secure one, the only difference is you have to buy the card now but those are readily available as per the officer who took the call. Hope this helped, best of luck.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.