8 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Leeahh said:

I submitted my 212 waiver and it was delivered to Phoenix lockbox on the 26th of Feb.

What is a usual timeframe until I will receive some sort of notice? 

They have not yet cashed our check either.

Thanks!

did you track it to make sure it was delivered? once they cash the check you should get a noa1 shortly after

and the processing time is if it goes to NSC is 11-14 months if sent to VSC 23-30 months 

13 minutes ago, Khallaf said:

did you track it to make sure it was delivered? once they cash the check you should get a noa1 shortly after

and the processing time is if it goes to NSC is 11-14 months if sent to VSC 23-30 months 

yes it has been tracked and yes it was delivered to phoenix. I am asking a guide on the timeline to received an NOA1. I know that the processing time is lengthy, I just want an idea of when I will get notified that my case is now actively in the system.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Leeahh said:

yes it has been tracked and yes it was delivered to phoenix. I am asking a guide on the timeline to received an NOA1. I know that the processing time is lengthy, I just want an idea of when I will get notified that my case is now actively in the system.

and I told you normally it is right after the check is cashed and 7-10 days from when it arrived, since you tracked it now from the date it arrived count 7-10 business days.

On 3/7/2019 at 11:48 AM, Khallaf said:

and I told you normally it is right after the check is cashed and 7-10 days from when it arrived, since you tracked it now from the date it arrived count 7-10 business days.

Where are you getting your processing times information from for a solo 212? The processing times are a bit different 1. When it’s a solo filed 212 and 2. If the only inadmissibilty is expedited removal with 5 year ban. An important thing to remember is, solo 212 filed for I-130 petitions are filed with local offices, they don’t go to either service centers you mentioned. Those seem to be the quickest ones processed. Solo 212 filed for K visas, are sent to Phoenix and then will be forwarded to local office. I believe what you are referring to is when a 212 is filed along with a 601, which in this case, is not needed. Very different scenarios. 

Timeline
14 minutes ago, inneedofmyhb said:

Where are you getting your processing times information from for a solo 212? The processing times are a bit different 1. When it’s a solo filed 212 and 2. If the only inadmissibilty is expedited removal with 5 year ban. An important thing to remember is, solo 212 filed for I-130 petitions are filed with local offices, they don’t go to either service centers you mentioned. Those seem to be the quickest ones processed. Solo 212 filed for K visas, are sent to Phoenix and then will be forwarded to local office. I believe what you are referring to is when a 212 is filed along with a 601, which in this case, is not needed. Very different scenarios. 

original question from OP is when to expect some sort of notice I was going on a time line of getting NOA1, which is receipt for first action.

so 7-10 days to get NOA1 is what I was referencing to.

1 hour ago, Khallaf said:

original question from OP is when to expect some sort of notice I was going on a time line of getting NOA1, which is receipt for first action.

so 7-10 days to get NOA1 is what I was referencing to.

Original question from OP is when to expect some sort of notice AND in your second paragraph you provided processing times. That is where my response comes in. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.