Jesus is Love

Picking up Visa (Ghana)

34 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
9 minutes ago, Ojo1 said:

Jesus is Love the email is from the ustraveldoc n right after the email when you type your passport number for tracking it indicates ready for pick up but before the email anytime you type your passport it indicates there is no detail to the passport number 

Ok so we have not hit week 3 just yet and the holiday does slow things down. Thank you for your feedback!!

On 3/6/2019 at 12:08 PM, Ojo1 said:

You need to update your profile per the detail given you after the interview. The update includes your email address and contact number. Takes between 3-4 weeks to get passport in hand from DHL. I received email from the embassy in the 3rd week after the interview but no text message.   Will be in DHL tomorrow since today is a holiday.

Apart from your ID, do you need to show DHL the mail before you are given the passport?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
10 hours ago, Kwame Danso said:

Apart from your ID, do you need to show DHL the mail before you are given the passport?

I sure think so . Sounds like you got your email for pick up ? Did you receive it today ? And how long did it take after your interview? 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ghana
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Ojo1 said:

I presented my ID. Usually they pick a photocopy of the ID which is done at the place for .30 pesewas or .50 can’t recall the exact price. They didn’t request for a copy of the mail though

What kind of ID did you have to present?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

My husband showed his voter card . He has also said that you should have your passport number and you can get it using that as well! My husband was able to get his visa this week and is now here with me in the States best luck to everyone!

On 3/6/2019 at 12:13 PM, bankudade said:

Noooo. am also waiting. i check from dhl yesterday and the guy said the last time they receive a immigrant (dv) visa from the embassy was on 29 january 2019.  

i dont no how true is this. please  has anybody receive any package since 29th. 

Have you got your package now. Am on issued for some days now and haven't heard from DHL yet. 

On 3/6/2019 at 5:08 PM, Nanak32 said:

Good for you Ojo, mine also changed to issued on feb 27 but no email to pick up yet . It’s been 2 weeks after interview though so I guess the average time to pick up is the 3 weeks. 

Have you got your package now.? Am on issued but nothing from dhl yet. 

Edited by RealSam

Timeline
14 minutes ago, RealSam said:

Have you got your package now.? Am on issued but nothing from dhl yet. 

Yes finally. It took me 4 weeks after interview to receive it . Such a long and frustrating wait . 

1 hour ago, Nanak32 said:

Yes finally. It took me 4 weeks after interview to receive it . Such a long and frustrating wait . 

Did you go on AP for sometime or it showed issued after the interview. I want to know and make a decision as to how long I can wait. Mine changed from AP to issue 2 days after the interview. Thank you 

Timeline
1 hour ago, RealSam said:

Did you go on AP for sometime or it showed issued after the interview. I want to know and make a decision as to how long I can wait. Mine changed from AP to issue 2 days after the interview. Thank you 

Yh it went to administrative processing for some days before it changed to issued. Not sure how many days on AP. I think you should count from the day after your interview date . 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.