cinthyaap

CUIDAD JUAREZ INTERVIEW 2019

173 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Regarding the interview -   - My husband's cc was August 2019... so he will likely interview in Juarez August 2020.  Since a new tax year will have passed - when the interviewer asks for his DS-260 paperwork will he present our original I-864 with our 2018 return?  Or is he supposed to give a new I-864 with our 2019 return? Thoughts? 

I have also heard that USCIS is coming out with a new version of the I-864 form later this month to reflect all of this public charge hoo ha; true?  And if so, everyone would have to present a new I-864 to their interview? 

Timeline
19 hours ago, Mrspacombe said:

What??? Oh noooo i thought they said some people in March got their interviews already. I’m so confused 

I guess they did, maybe it won’t take long for us ... I will keep you updated when I get it. 

2 hours ago, Clarebear101 said:

Regarding the interview -   - My husband's cc was August 2019... so he will likely interview in Juarez August 2020.  Since a new tax year will have passed - when the interviewer asks for his DS-260 paperwork will he present our original I-864 with our 2018 return?  Or is he supposed to give a new I-864 with our 2019 return? Thoughts? 

I have also heard that USCIS is coming out with a new version of the I-864 form later this month to reflect all of this public charge hoo ha; true?  And if so, everyone would have to present a new I-864 to their interview? 

He will be able to use the old  I-864 form. This new form is only pertaining to those that files or applies after February 24th 2020

Edited by Mrspacombe

Timeline
30 minutes ago, Mrspacombe said:

I just received my husband interview appointment. Praise God 🙏👏👏👏👏😍😍😍😍 Finallyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Oh wow congratulations! 🎈🎊🎉 

when was his CC? 

Timeline
8 hours ago, Mrspacombe said:

Thanks hun March 26, 2019. So yours is on it way any day now 🙏

Yes, Hopefully it is ! 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Mrspacombe said:

Hi hun did you get yours yet?

Hello, no we have not yet ...  I’ve been seeing people from March and even April get there’s already . 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Mrspacombe said:

Oh wow 😮  I would call and see what they say 🙏

Yes I have called 40 times a day and my call does not get through :/.... the person who helped me with my paper work sent them an email reminding them of my case let’s see if that does anything... 

Buenos días, por favor necesito saber urgentemente, vamos a subir la licencia de conducir como prueba de domicilio pero el co patrocinador solo me dio copia del lado de la foto, puede alguien que haya utilizado la licencia y se la hayan aceptado, si es suficiente con un solo lado o se debe escanear ambos lados, me urge ya que hoy debería estar subiendo todos los documentos! gracias de antemano

Timeline

Is there a CUIDAD JUAREZ INTERVIEW 2020 thread? My husband will likely interview in August of 2020 and I want to be sure he brings down the correct paperwork, and what paperwork will need to be updated prior. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.