jhenril

Not the same person NTSP

11 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Need some help about this NTSP in the phillipines how to get this?when u get NBI with the same name with the case of murder and have warrant of arrest..my dad get nbi and he had the same name person with case of murder and someone told

me im going to have a problem in the airport or beauru of immigration when they flight because he needs to get the ntsp (not the same person)..to travel to usa..because of that said NBI same name..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~Moved to the Pi forum, from Bringing Family of USC - As the question is country specific.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
14 hours ago, jhenril said:

Need some help about this NTSP in the phillipines how to get this?when u get NBI with the same name with the case of murder and have warrant of arrest..my dad get nbi and he had the same name person with case of murder and someone told

me im going to have a problem in the airport or beauru of immigration when they flight because he needs to get the ntsp (not the same person)..to travel to usa..because of that said NBI same name..

That is not all that uncommon, NTSP.   The embassy, very likely, will be asking your dad to get this addressed through NBI .   You could try contacting NBI to address this now, but they might tell you they need a letter from the embassy which you won't get until the interview.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
On 3/3/2019 at 7:59 AM, Hank_ said:

That is not all that uncommon, NTSP.   The embassy, very likely, will be asking your dad to get this addressed through NBI .   You could try contacting NBI to address this now, but they might tell you they need a letter from the embassy which you won't get until the interview.

he already have nbi but im worried about the flight or beauru immigration at the airport if they need the ntsp

Timeline
9 minutes ago, jhenril said:

he already have nbi but im worried about the flight or beauru immigration at the airport if they need the ntsp

OK, I misunderstood.   You dad had a hit when he applied for his NBI because there was a person with the same name that had a record, but NBI verified that it was not your dad and issued the NBI.      There shouldn't be any issues.   My wife had a hit because of someone with a similar name ... it was a non-issue, she had to wait a week for the NBI and all was fine.

Airport or B-I will not ask for anything when he departs.  

Do make sure your dad get his CFO sticker after the visa is issued, can't depart without it.

http://cfo.gov.ph/rnr-pdos.html 

Scheduling
https://cfo.ph/pdos_reservation/

Adults:  Those 60 and above need only register to get the sticker.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
5 hours ago, Hank_ said:

OK, I misunderstood.   You dad had a hit when he applied for his NBI because there was a person with the same name that had a record, but NBI verified that it was not your dad and issued the NBI.      There shouldn't be any issues.   My wife had a hit because of someone with a similar name ... it was a non-issue, she had to wait a week for the NBI and all was fine.

Airport or B-I will not ask for anything when he departs.  

Do make sure your dad get his CFO sticker after the visa is issued, can't depart without it.

http://cfo.gov.ph/rnr-pdos.html 

Scheduling
https://cfo.ph/pdos_reservation/

Adults:  Those 60 and above need only register to get the sticker.

im just worried because someone told me that he had same case with my dad and the time of his departure the BI hold him because they looking for ntsp?!

Timeline
1 hour ago, jhenril said:

im just worried because someone told me that he had same case with my dad and the time of his departure the BI hold him because they looking for ntsp?!

Never heard of that happening (not saying it doesn't happen) .. and there are a fair number that get a hit from NBI for a similar name.

Rumor and a tsp of salt .. all you have is a seasoning.      Go for the facts .. contact B-I  ;)  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
3 hours ago, Hank_ said:

Never heard of that happening (not saying it doesn't happen) .. and there are a fair number that get a hit from NBI for a similar name.

Rumor and a tsp of salt .. all you have is a seasoning.      Go for the facts .. contact B-I  ;)  

Yes thats why today they going to ask and find out and get the ntsp😉 so no worries and hoping it will release soon 😇

Timeline
7 hours ago, jhenril said:

Yes thats why today they going to ask and find out and get the ntsp😉 so no worries and hoping it will release soon 😇

Come back and let us know if you were asked for the letter at the airport.  

Thanks

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
1 hour ago, Hank_ said:

Come back and let us know if you were asked for the letter at the airport.  

Thanks

Alright my cousin went to the BI today and ask about the requirements of ntsp.But they check it first to the system if my dad have the same name with the other person with the case, but then its cleared now thats the good thing when nbi told to

my dad that he had same name with the othrr person with the murder case the NBI already sent a notice to the main office of the NBI and clear it.😊😊😊 Thanks guys!! this is another experience

-IR5 Parents Petition -

Timeline
15 minutes ago, jhenril said:

Alright my cousin went to the BI today and ask about the requirements of ntsp.But they check it first to the system if my dad have the same name with the other person with the case, but then its cleared now thats the good thing when nbi told to

my dad that he had same name with the othrr person with the murder case the NBI already sent a notice to the main office of the NBI and clear it.😊😊😊 Thanks guys!! this is another experience

-IR5 Parents Petition -

... thus no letter needed.  ;)  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.