Jump to content

I-751 On Process and Filed N-400

3 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

I'm currently waiting for my case filed I-751 and still on process but Im planning to apply N-400 too as well. My situation right now is we're gonna be based in Japan by the end of this year because my husband is in Navy. Can I able to file my citizenship right now while still waiting for my I-751 on the process? And I saw the USCIS website that I could file citizenship online is it better than file it by mail?

 Thank you 

Edited by McLez


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

@McLez - YES. If your husband is in the US military and has been relocated on the US Government’s order, you are eligible for both I-751 and N-400 expedited processing.



Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...