Jump to content
PrincessWy

CEAC is on ‘Ready’ status but no Packet 3 yet.

7 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

According to CEAC, our MNL case number has been ready since Feb. 22. We have not received the packet 3 yet but we have completed all the documents we need. Can we pay the visa fee already and schedule the interview even if we have not received the packet 3 yet from USEM?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, PrincessWy said:

According to CEAC, our MNL case number has been ready since Feb. 22. We have not received the packet 3 yet but we have completed all the documents we need. Can we pay the visa fee already and schedule the interview even if we have not received the packet 3 yet from USEM?

And you won't, the Embassy does not send a P3.  

 

Clickk here:  https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/the-interview/

 

Follow the 5 steps.  


YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, payxibka said:

And you won't, the Embassy does not send a P3.  

 

Clickk here:  https://ph.usembassy.gov/visas/immigrant-visas/fiancee-visa/the-interview/

 

Follow the 5 steps.  

eerm pls which country are you talking from doe,cuz the last I checked,in na country ur going to be sent away from the interview if u do not receive ur pack 3 and take matters into ur own hands as iv been waiting like 7 wks and still waiting for it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, st.Cay said:

eerm pls which country are you talking from doe,cuz the last I checked,in na country ur going to be sent away from the interview if u do not receive ur pack 3 and take matters into ur own hands as iv been waiting like 7 wks and still waiting for it

OP is from Philippines.  P3 is ONLINE

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, payxibka said:

OP is from Philippines.  P3 is ONLINE

Well then I guess this only works in the PUSEM cz in ma country,this is not tolerated,like de real doe,you have to be mailed the pack 3 bfr u can book the appointment. So how come they don’t refer us to go online and get but rather it goes like they will notify us

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, st.Cay said:

Well then I guess this only works in the PUSEM cz in ma country,this is not tolerated,like de real doe,you have to be mailed the pack 3 bfr u can book the appointment. So how come they don’t refer us to go online and get but rather it goes like they will notify us

I was answering the question specifically posted by the OP not for the rest of the world.  Every consulate has there own process that you must follow.  Manila processes 400 - 500 k1s each MONTH.  They have chosen to streamlined the process.

Edited by payxibka

YMMV

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, payxibka said:

I was answering the question specifically posted by the OP not for the rest of the world.  Every consulate has there own process that you must follow.  Manila processes 400 - 500 k1s each MONTH.  They have chosen to streamlined the process.

Okay well then that’s clear,got it

Thanks for the clarification

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×
×
  • Create New...